VP, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, EAST COAST
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Professionals' Choice for Real Estate Jobs essensys--is one
of the fastest growing global--proptech--firms moving rapidly into
our next stage of hypergrowth. Established in London in
2006,--essensys--was created to solve the complex operational,
everyday challenges for flexible workspaces, the largest growing
segment in the commercial office market.-- We believe the office
environment of the past is no longer - the staid, the unresponsive
and the impersonal - will be replaced with space-as-a-service--and
tech-oriented environment that has already attracted the world's
largest enterprise users. Today, flex workspace accounts for less
than 2% of the office space market and current growth estimates
could easily reach 30% by 2030. Traditional landlords need to adapt
and have already started doing so, especially in light of COVID.
The opportunity is massive.-- In 2019,--essensys--became a publicly
traded company on the London Stock Exchange and currently has
offices in London, NYC, LA and Toronto. We provide services to over
1,000 buildings across 28 countries. What We Do We have built the
only private cloud network to service the flexible workspace
industry which underpins our SaaS platforms. We simplify the
day-to-day management of flexible workspaces and the provisioning
of secure wifi, internet and digital infrastructure services to
tenants. Our platforms automate key tasks and processes and help
flexible workspace providers deliver highly efficient,
customer-centric workspace solutions. Our partners include some of
the largest landlords and flex operators in the world, as we
deliver an end-to-end, scalable solution by leveraging our 15 years
of experience and our 100+ team of award-winning developers and
engineers. About the Role The VP, Business Development, East Coast
role at essensys is a fantastic opportunity to help the company
capitalize and be rewarded on this rapidly expanding target market.
Working closely with the North American CEO, this professional will
be responsible for achieving growth in line with the company's
goals and developing and maintaining major customer relationships.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated professional
with a strong sales/business development capability gained within
the commercial real estate sector. S/he should have a demonstrated
track record of developing and managing high-performance sales
teams. S/he should have an established network in the real estate
industry (particularly in NYC) and a verifiable track record in
achieving aggressive growth. Main duties and responsibilities:
- Leverage existing relationships to build and convert new
business across Landlords and Asset Owners who are considering flex
services within their portfolio.
- Execution and management of revenue-generating initiatives, in
particular creating and driving strategies and tactics that drive
profitable and sustainable growth.
- Achievement of Monthly Recurring Revenue figures and KPI
- Development of acquired new logo accounts and existing accounts
to maximize essensys penetration.
- Work with the broader leadership team to increase brand
awareness and market visibility.
- Oversee, manage and motivate existing sales team
- Ensure seamless customer experience post-conversion. Knowledge
- 12-15+ years of CRE experience, ideally within NYC.
- A track record of, and aptitude and energy for, driving
- Proven ability to foster relationships and maintain enduring
executive client relationships.
- Strong leadership and management capability, with a focus on
- Excellent judgment, with ability to drive decision-making and
manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Outstanding presentation skills in both verbal and written
- Collaborative nature and ability to build productive working
relationships with colleagues across the entire organization.
- Natural leadership skills with passion for continued
- Gravitas to represent essensys to the broader real estate
markets. Aptitude and personal Qualities:
- Bold, ambitious and assertive.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, including a relentless work ethic
and high degree of self-motivation.
- Passion for Real Estate, Proptech and SaaS.
- Clear desire to overachieve and develop within the business.
Benefits you will enjoy We offer a competitive salary and
commission scheme; 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan; generous PTO,
Health Insurance and much more. If you want to work for a
fantastic, expanding and exciting PropTech company and this role
sounds like a perfect next step for you, then come join us. For the
full job description, a full list of benefits and more information
about the recruitment process please get in touch. Please enter
your email to view real estate's premier jobs! (We only ask you to
do this once per device)
Keywords: SelectLeaders, New York , VP, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, EAST COAST, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!