Company: Koneksa Health
Location: New York
Posted on: April 10, 2021
At Koneksa Health, we are focused on using new technologies to
improve clinical research and drug development. We help leading
life sciences companies and research hospitals remotely capture
real-world data from patients. Our projects deploy digital health
technologies such as FDA approved activity trackers, wearable vital
sign monitors, and other emerging monitoring devices that capture
data outside the clinical and laboratory setting. We are developing
digital biomarkers that help our customers make faster decisions,
often using smaller studies, with technologies that enhance the
experience of the patients who participate. We're on a constant
quest to improve the tools and endpoints that are used to get the
right new therapies to patients who need them. Our experienced team
is focused on using new technologies to improve clinical research
and drug development, including developing digital biomarkers that
help our customers make faster decisions to enhance the experience
of the patients who participate, as well as improve the tools and
endpoints that are used to get the right new therapies to patients
who need them.
-- The Role The Director Marketing will be responsible for building
and running a product marketing strategy for Koneksa's Digital
Biomarker platform, and partner with internal and external critical
stakeholders to create content to fulfill this marketing
At Koneksa, we lead with science - that means our product marketing
strategy is built around evidence, so you'll work with our science
and tech teams to create great messaging about our products and the
value to our customers. Right now, our focus is on content and
digital messaging, but when the current environment returns to a
more frequent face-to-face approach, you'll also spend a lot of
time on scientific meetings and trade shows.-- A successful
candidate will understand the startup environment and will be
familiar with digital health and SaaS products. You'll enjoy
working in a small team where spending a lot of time with rolled-up
sleeves means balancing strategic vision with an impactful tactical
execution. This role will report directly to the Head of Business
Development and coordination with the sales team will be a big part
of the job.--
- Partner on product strategy and lead the go-to-market plans for
new product releases.
- Translate our vision and product offering into a compelling
brand story to produce excellent external content to support our
branding and thought leadership campaigns.
- Develop presentations, demos, webinars, and sales collateral to
support the business development team.
- Manage our digital marketing efforts and campaigns, including
analysis and reporting.
- Manage project timelines, milestones, commitments,
deliverables, resources and reporting.
- Work with external partners and agencies to support our
- Support our conference and trade show marketing efforts.
- Carefully manage the budget and marketing plan.
- Build a team. Requirements
- 5+ years of experience working in life sciences or digital
- Hands-on experience with digital marketing, including LinkedIn
and Google Ads.
- Experience working with marketing automation tools such as
Hubspot or Pardot.
- Ability to work independently, with initiative and drive, and
capable of executing rapidly.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
and creating digital campaigns that engage, inform and
- Good communication skills, including experience with scientific
or technical marketing.
- 100% covered employee healthcare
- 50% dependent covered healthcare
- Employer 401(k) matching
- Choice of computer equipment Koneksa Health, Inc. provides
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, Koneksa Health Inc. complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and
training. How many years of Digital Healthcare Marketing experience
do you have?* How many years of Scientific Marketing experience do
Keywords: Koneksa Health, New York , Marketing Director, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!