Assoc Director Reporting, Regulatory & Ops, C&S - Telecommute NC, VA, DC or MD - 917173
Company: Black Enterprise Magazine
Location: New York
Posted on: April 11, 2021
Assoc Director Reporting, Regulatory & Ops, C&S -
Telecommute NC, VA, DC or MD - 917173 UnitedHealthcare is a company
that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across
borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation
isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care
industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us
and start doing your life's best work.(sm) """" The Associate
Director of Reporting for our Virginia Community and State Plan
develops reporting to support state regulatory needs and business
operational growth and improvement. It's an opportunity to make a
huge impact. At UnitedHealth Group, our work to expand access to
quality health care helps millions live healthier lives. It's broad
impact on a global scale. Find out how we're accomplishing our goal
and how you can start doing your life's best work.(sm) """" This
Manager plays a critical role in ensuring all required Regulatory
and Business Operations reporting is created and submitted timely
and accurately. In addition to managing monthly, quarterly, and
annual regulatory reporting for our Medicaid plans, the Reporting
Manager also responds to ad hoc reporting requests with quick
response times. This role also partners with leaders to develop
Operational reporting to meet business needs as well as state
contractual requirements. The Reporting Manager collaborates with
organizational reporting leads and coordinates reporting inputs to
support health plan needs in a fast-paced, growing and competitive
market. """" If you are located withinVA, DC, MD or NCyou will have
the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough
challenges. """" Primary Responsibilities: ""
- "" Manages, leads, coaches and develops a team of Reporting
- "" Manages regulatory and operational report generation,
oversees compliance with technical specifications and tracking
- "" Responsible for providing timely, complete and accurate
responses to regulators """"
- "" Accessing, analyzing and reporting information to provide
effective responses to the state and business leaders """"
- "" Maintain and enhance relationships with state regulators and
inform reporting needs and capabilities """"
- "" Responsible for development and maintenance of reporting
dashboards and triage and management of reporting requests
- "" Will travel to Richmond, VA monthly to meet with Health Plan
and business partners/leaders """"""" Youll be rewarded and
recognized for your performance in an environment that will
challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to
succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles
you may be interested in. """ Required Qualifications: ""
- "" 3+ years of professional experience with data analytics,
business operations and regulatory compliance reporting """"
- "" 3+ years of demonstrated experience gathering and analyzing
large data sets and writing/producing reports for end user
(business or regulator) """"
- "" 3+ years of experience working in health care, managed care
and/or health insurance """"
- "" 2+ years of experience in staff management, operations, and
- "" Travel to Richmond VA monthly """"
- "" Intermediate to expert level proficiency in MS Excel, MS
Access DataBase and SQL """"
- "" Experience in enrollment, claims and/or care management
systems and data """"
- "" Proficiency in data management concepts, database structure
and business intelligence platforms """"
- "" Experience communicating complex information to stakeholders
including non-technical clients, external/internal customers and
senior level/executives """"
- "" Live in Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland or North Carolina
""""" If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be
required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app,
Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone
system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener.
When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to
wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply
with any state and local masking orders """" Preferred
- "" Bachelors degree in Math, Statistics, or other quantitative
- "" Experience in data analytics and reporting for government
programs (Medicaid/Medicare) """"
- "" Experience with claims auditing or reimbursement """"
- "" Project and program management experience facilitating
cross-functional teams """"""" Demonstrated Skills: ""
- "" Problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- "" Excellent written and verbal communication skills """""""
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out
the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find
some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We
serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with
debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes,
HIV/AIDS and high-risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes-based
approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and
environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care,
community and government partners to heal health care and create
positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do
your life's best work.(sm) """" *All Telecommuters will be required
to adhere to UnitedHealth Groups Telecommuter Policy. """"
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. """" UnitedHealth
Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a
drug test before beginning employment. """" Job Keywords: Report
Writer,Reporting Manager, Supervisor, Regulatory and Operations,
Community & State, data analytics, business operations, regulatory
compliance, health care, managed care, Richmond, VA, SQL, Access,
Medicaid UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care
company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping
people live healthier lives and helping to make the health system
work better for everyone.
Keywords: Black Enterprise Magazine, New York , Assoc Director Reporting, Regulatory & Ops, C&S - Telecommute NC, VA, DC or MD - 917173, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!