Location: New York
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Aon is looking for a Director- Reinsurance**Casualty or
Professional Liability Background requiredIndividual will work in a
team environment on a variety of tasks, including:
- Draft reinsurance submissions
- Producenew and/or renewal reinsurance business.
- Manage client specific assignments.
- Seek newclients/reinsurers.
- Organize and prepare effective communications for submissions,
- Communicate presentations.
- Demonstrate ability and/or willingness to contribute to other
branch revenue via indirect contributions.
- Document appropriate communications with clear and precise
written notes for compliance and best practices.
- Provide expertise to support personnel.
- Cross market other company business units and company lines of
- Gather competitive information on other intermediaries and
- Maintain working relationships with all levels in the
organization (peers, management, other departments and
- Support management leadership and comply with Company policies
and proceduresRequired Experience
- Minimum 5 years in the insurance industry specific to casualty
and or professional linesPreferred Experience
- 2 to 5 years underwriting or broker experience on the casualty
and or professional linesEducation
- 4 year college degree or moreWe offer youAcompetitivetotal
rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous
potential with agrowingworldwide organization.Our Colleague
Experience:From helping clients gain access to capital after
natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement
for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients,
communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work
with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is
the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon
and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic
possibility. To learn more visit .About Aon: (NYSE:AON)is a leading
global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk,
retirement and health solutions.Our 50,000 colleagues in 120
countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and
analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve
performance.Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic
partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
affirmative action employer.DISCLAIMER: Nothing in this job
description restricts management's right to assign or reassign
duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. 2485771
Keywords: Aon, New York , Director- Reinsurance, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!