Freelance Art Director- Digital and Print
Company: Solomon Page
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are looking for a Freelance Art Director- Digital and Print
for a top fashion company in New York, New York!
- Partner closely with brand leadership and managers,
copywriters, production teams and creative directors to create
digital & print marketing assets in a collaborative, start-up style
working team environment.
- Create powerful, on-brand website campaigns, emails, and other
digital marketing content to support unique business needs using
strong design and typography skills.
- Evolve the brand style guide over time using elevated knowledge
of font pairings and color theory.
- Bring site creative to life via the Shopify platform, utilizing
the platforms capabilities to create emotional, rich digital
- Design and produce floor set and print materials including
seasonal window graphics, in-store signage, display graphics, and
- Partner with the photo studio team to art direct flat lay image
assets and on-body shoots.
- Support UI site enhancements to provide elevated, user-friendly
interfaces that generate revenue through enhancing the shopping,
loyalty, and checkout experiences for customers.
- Understand, embody, and advocate for mobile, desktop and email
creative best practices and ongoing digital design trends in retail
fashion and e-commerce marketing and apply that knowledge to every
- Attend art reviews, often presenting creative work to brand
leadership while displaying the ability to articulate design
choices and receive feedback graciously.
- Adapt quickly and maintain accuracy through frequent seasonal
updates and promotional changes.
- Responsible for attending daily stand ups, project meetings,
and conducting cross-channel research, as well as the concept,
execution, and production of all projects.
- Ensure timely delivery on all projects, managing workload and
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned.
- 7+ years of experience in digital design and art direction,
preferably at a e-commerce retailer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, or
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator &
InDesign), Sketch, Invision.
- Strong digital experience preferred.
- Shopify platform knowledge and experience a major plus.
- A portfolio demonstrating a passion for digital design and a
mastery of online visual communication.
- Collaborative skills and ability to work well within a
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and
reporting. If this job description matches your background, please
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly
employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k),
direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including
freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of
staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of
functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an
organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial
culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and
candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building
long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent
delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional
opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on
Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Keywords: Solomon Page, New York , Freelance Art Director- Digital and Print, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!