Portfolio Property Manager
Company: The Lovett Group
Location: College Point
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Queens based residential Real Estate Management Company is
looking for a Portfolio Property Manager, who is a highly motivated
individual to join our Property Management team. Candidate will be
managing Coops and Condominiums. Candidate MUST have residential
property management experience, must be organized, self-directed,
reliable and enjoy working with people. Candidate MUST have a car.
- Must have ability to supervise staff and make necessary
management decisions on a timely basis.
- Must have superior oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Building Infrastructure, i.e. Plumbing, Electric,
- Strong analytical, organizational, oral and written
communication skills with great attention to detail and
Job Requirements:Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all aspects of management
- Supervision of staff
- Interfacing with residents
- Attending monthly and annual board meetings
- Inspecting all properties on a regular basis to ensure building
operations are performing according to standards and
- Performing all duties as required by specific leases and
- Negotiating all service contracts
- Overseeing resident improvement construction projects and
capital improvements as required
- Overseeing repairs
- Handling emergency situations We offer a team-orientated, high
energy work environment and a full benefit package. Salary
commensurate with experience.
Keywords: The Lovett Group, New York , Portfolio Property Manager, Executive , College Point, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!