Posted on: November 22, 2021
RemX is looking to hire an IT Manager in the local Allendale ,
NJ area , This is not a Remote position but will be open for a
hybrid model - Please apply today :
This person will be responsible for technology support for business
in US and Canada. As part of their role, this person will provide
technical guidance on various aspects of IT including
infrastructure, and application support. This position reports to
the VP of Finance and will partner with local business and liaison
with global teams as well. Your tasks:
- Provide technical support for the Allendale, NJ headquarters,
ecommerce and retail stores throughout US and Canada including
ticket follow-up, inventory and onboarding.
- Liaison between Leica US and any outside contractors and global
Leica IT headquarter office.* Manage IT-related contracts and
leases for office/store support (phone service, alarm and security
systems, copiers and scanners, internet) and application support
(Microsoft, Zoom, POS software). * Manage and audit all in-house
equipment (computers, laptops, monitors, keyboards, phones).
- Manage and audit all POS Systems in stores.
- Contribute/Manage to on-going projects (ex. cloud migration,
application integration and website improvements).* Provide advice
towards IT strategy and keep to date on new software and solutions.
* Analyze, recommend and support Business Continuity and Disaster
Recovery Planning. Your Profile: * Ability to manage both
infrastructure and application technologies * Excellent verbal and
written communication skills * Goal-oriented and entrepreneurial
thinking and acting * High degree of personal responsibility *
Conceptual and analytical way of thinking and working *
Assertiveness * Strong understanding of business goals * Innovative
business partner willing to recommend strategy to help the
organization respond to market Your Qualifications
: * Degree in computer science or related field
* Minimum of 5 years practical experience in planning and operating
IT technologies with proven project management expertise. *
Microsoft Windows/Office, desktop and network infrastructure
- Familiarity with SAP, Lightspeed, Salesforce, iMedia,
BigCommerce, Phone Systems, WuFoo, Adobe licenses is
- Ideally experienced in international/multi-brand context with
knowledge of the luxury retail industry.
- Understanding of retail compliance and regulations (like PCIDSS
and CCPA), cloud concepts, IT security standards and SAAS.
Keywords: RemX, New York , IT Manager, Executive , Allendale, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!