Company: Jan Leslie Corp
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Exciting Operations position at Jan Leslie, a women's and men's
Luxury jewelry company.We are now looking for a Manager to optimize
our business operations, for our New York office. You'll be
responsible for maintaining and managing logistics and working with
our overseas suppliers.
You will be working with the owners day to day.Work week: optional
highbred- 3 days a week with 2 days remote.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Coordinate & implement the work for US Operations. Including
but not limited to: freight forwarders, customs brokers, package
delivery services, management of inventory, and ensuring that local
logistics, product compliance, customer specific guidelines are
- Define requirements for E-Commerce delivery methods
- Manage daily inbound shipment flow and ensure containers are
delivered to our Warehouse on-time and in-full.
- process all customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Oversee the warehousing and distribution of orders to Retail,
E-Commerce, Wholesale and Department stores.
- Oversee the fulfilment and distribution of E-Commerce channels,
ensuring service expectations are met.
- Provide regular and clear communications relating to stock
levels and delivery dates, ensuring that freight is tracked, and
relevant parties advised of any delays.
- Communicate with the warehouse regarding order allocations,
priorities and special instructions.Warehousing
- Organize and perform annual stock take of the
- Ensure timely outbound processing, shipping (package delivery
service, freight forwarding or pick up) and channel/customer
specific requirements for all sales channels are met.
- Manage and facilitate efficient return flow for all sales
- Oversee all Marketplace (i.e., Amazon Seller) and drop ship
programs to ensure shipping requirements are met and timely
processing of ASN'sRequirements & Skills
- Proficient experience/skills in EDI process and B2B
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred, or similar business
- Previous experience within supply chain, warehousing and
- Experience with routing/shipping guidelines for major US
- Experience in project management
- Proactive and persistent attitude
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Must be analytical and process oriented
- Engaging and capable, with highly effective interpersonal and
written & verbal communication skills
You are an energetic self-starter that manages your own work in a
structured way. You like to be in a fast-paced environment where
you will do everything from high to low and with many projects
going on at the same time.
Most importantly, you have the personality to fit a somewhat, fun
work environment where we believe in color and playfulness. and
love to be heard. We would love to hear from you as soon as
possible as we are going through applications now!
Keywords: Jan Leslie Corp, New York , Operations Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!