Project Manager, Rail/Transit
Company: T.Y. Lin International
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
T.Y. Lin International (TYLI) is a full-service, professional
engineering firm focused on the planning, design, and construction
of infrastructure solutions for public and private clients
worldwide. The firm is an internationally recognized pioneer in
solving the most difficult engineering challenges. Headquartered in
San Francisco, California for over 65 years, TYLI has more than
3,200 professionals throughout the Americas, Asia, and Europe. TYLI
is a member of Dar Group, a global, privately-owned professional
services group, and its industry-leading family of Global
Our New York City office is seeking a Project Manager, Rail/Transit
that will report to the Group Leader, Construction Management. This
position will require extensive knowledge of rail/transit systems,
executing rail/transit projects and developing junior staff.
Responsible for construction management, including quality of
deliverables, adherence to schedules, and overall client
satisfaction of assigned projects.
- Assumes ownership of assigned projects and executes
- Monitors budgets and schedules of assigned projects.
- Identifies potential project prospects and assists/leads in
preparation of technical proposals to support marketing
- Serves as Project Manager on a CM project or Resident Engineer
on Large CM projects.
- Responsible for assigned project delivery and quality of
- Identify and recommend potential candidates to be hired for the
- Prepares proposals and participates in client interviews.
- Maintain membership in professional societies.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management,
architecture or related field of study.
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE), Registered Architect (RA)
or Certified Construction Manager (CCM) required.
- 15 years of experience in Project Management activities and
managing construction field teams.
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety Course certification preferred or
willingness to obtain within 6 months upon hire.
- Experience in MTA-New York City Transit, Metro North Railroad,
NJ Transit or Long Island Railroad construction projects.
- Project Management Procedures (PMP's) and Project Management
Guidelines (PMG's) familiarity a plus.
- Team player - Demonstrate solid presentation, verbal, written,
and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Good organization skills, ability to multi-task, and be a team
- Candidate must have access to reliable transportation.
- Client focused, always striving to give clients the best
- Strong commitment to innovation by creating new and better ways
to solve clients' toughest challenges.
- High levels of integrity, always doing the right thing in an
ethical, fair, and sustainable way.
- Demonstrated experience of collaboration in a diverse and
inclusive team, working together toward technical excellence.
T.Y. Lin International is an equal opportunity employer and we
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type as protected by
federal, state or local laws. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all
Keywords: T.Y. Lin International, New York , Project Manager, Rail/Transit, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!