Product Manager, Mobile & Connected TV
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ViacomCBS Streaming (formerly CBS Interactive) is a division of
ViacomCBS that encompasses both free, paid, and premium streaming
services including Pluto TV, Paramount +, and BET+ BET+ is a
premium subscription streaming service with over 1000 hours of
Black content from the best Black creators. Less than two years
old, BET+ is already one of the fastest growing ViacomCBS
properties and is home to hit movies, TV classics, standup
specials, exclusive original content and the entire Tyler Perry
collection. As Product Manager--you will be a core member of the
BET+ Product Team. You will lead the day-to-day execution of
delivering optimal customer experiences across our streaming
applications on both native mobile and Connected TV platforms. You
will also partner with other teams using user testing, data
analysis and competitive intelligence to identify key opportunities
for new feature development. This is a pivotal role for a self
starter to be a thought leader and play a huge part in the
continued growth of BET+. Your Day-to-Day:
- Define end-to-end requirements for new features across iOS,
Android, and CTV platforms and work with engineering, design and
other core teams to deliver them to our users.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data to identify growth
opportunities through strategic customer acquisition and retention
- Partner with A/B Testing and Product Insights leads to optimize
BET+ customer experiences.
- Serve as Product Lead for iOS and Android native app scrum
teams, driving sprint planning, feature refinement and backlog
- Define and perform UAT, sign off on features and prioritize
bugs and post-launch improvements.
- Present demos and key takeaways to BET+ brand and product
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Qualifications: What you bring to the team: You have -
- 2+--years experience in software product management in a
complex technical environment.
- Experience working with agile scrum teams and working closely
with engineering teams to deliver substantial consumer-facing
- Deep understanding of key performance metrics tied to customer
acquisition and retention.
- Strong knowledge of SVOD streaming landscape.
- A self-starter mentality with an impeccable attention to
- Aptitude for analyzing complex data to identify opportunities
to deliver increased value to users.
- Ability to balance day-to-day scrum team responsibilities with
long-term thinking on what's next.
- Strong communication skills to effectively reach a range of
technical and non-technical audiences.
- You might also have -
- Experience with video streaming, subscription and commerce
- Familiarity with Mobile and OTT devices.
- Engineering or technical background.
- BA / BS or equivalent field experience. #LI-ER2 ViacomCBS is an
equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.-- At
ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we
do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to
employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives,
we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should
be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to
be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action
employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status,
marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and
Veteran status.-- If you are a qualified individual with a
disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable
accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use
or access. https://www.viacomcbs.com/careers as a result of your
disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling
212.846.5500 or by sending an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this
purpose will be returned.--
Keywords: ViacomCBS--, New York , Product Manager, Mobile & Connected TV, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!