Director of Internal Communications & Engagement
Company: Eileen Fisher
Posted on: November 22, 2021
EILEEN FISHER, Inc. is seeking a Director of Internal
Communications & Engagement who can evolve internal communications
by utilizing best practices and advancing internal digital tools.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of developing
and building a program for a geographically diverse retail
organization to align and engage and inspire employees
company-wide. The candidate will set strategy and manage the
direction of communications. They will build credibility, develop a
trusted partnership with senior leadership team, counsel
executives, company leaders, and teams on a wide range of
This key communications leadership role reports to the Director of
P&C with a strong partnership with the Director of Brand
Marketing & Customer Strategy, and leads all company-wide employee
communications, engaging EILEEN FISHER's 700+ employees. The
incumbent will align with the Senior Leadership Team and the People
& Culture team to engage employees on the company's business
strategy, external brand message, product, mission, and
This key role will help lead the company's development of a
thriving and responsible mindset, and engagement around our DEI
commitment. It will also be vital for this position to support
leadership across the organization to embrace communication as a
key dimension of the role of being a leader at EF.
The leader of internal communications & engagement will be highly
collaborative and help build capacity in metrics by developing
KPI's to measure internal communications impact.
- Set company-wide internal communications strategy and lead the
internal communications function.
- Provide strategic communications expertise, counsel, and
support to executives while developing a comprehensive company-wide
executive communications strategy.
- Oversee and grow existing communications channels and design
and create future company-wide channels based on industry practices
and technology advancements.
- Work collaboratively across communications to develop
integrated intranet strategy, multi-media comms plans, and develop
relationships across the organization.
- Determine the most effective strategies and techniques to
engage employees in EILEEN FISHER's strategy and culture while
aligning with brand, values, and vision.
- Oversee efforts to obtain broad employee feedback that guides
- Bachelor's degree along with at least 5-7 years experience in
an internal communications function.
- Track record of building and growing an internal communications
program that company-wide communications strategy, channel
management, event/meeting planning, and intranet strategy &
- Demonstrated ability to build strategies aligned with business
goals and company culture.
- Have entrepreneurial/scrappy drive.
- Outstanding ability to capture executives' voices, elevate
their content and presence, and demonstrate exceptional written and
verbal comm skills.
- Ability to work in an ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous
environment while maintaining poise to work effectively with senior
- Ability to influence in multiple ways and build credibility
quickly with key stakeholders and peers.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and influence others.
- Demonstrated experience in setting goals and developing ways to
measure those goals and helping to build this capacity within the
- Manage and evolve internal communications, including developing
a structure for engaging leaders across the company.
EILEEN FISHER, Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is
committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and
discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training
and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all
employment decisions without regard to any protected status.
Keywords: Eileen Fisher, New York , Director of Internal Communications & Engagement, Executive , Irvington, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!