Chief Operating Officer
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
What can you expect
- In close partnership with our MMA CIO and Business Operations
teams, lead the PCS --- National business operations and digital
strategies by reimagining new ways to engage with colleagues,
clients, referral sources and insurers.
- Lead PCS---s business operations and digital strategies and
execution to support the organization---s present and future vision
and goals. The focal point at all times will be on serving clients
and colleagues and enabling our ambition to build the industry---s
most dynamic private client platform and delivery systems.
- In the first 90 days, the ideal candidate will focus on
building key stakeholder relationships, internally and externally,
understanding the key resources within the MMA CIO and Business
Operations teams, identifying capability gaps within PCSN, and
achieving alignment across the broader team to most effectively and
efficiently serve clients and colleagues
- Lead a team of 3 direct reports which include a Technical
Program Manager, Business Insights & Analytics Leader, Client
Service Support Leader and their respective teams.
- Infuse an operational excellence and digital mindset into the
PCSN culture through education, ideation and imagination. Challenge
and develop colleagues to nurture our ambition of being the
Employer and Provider of Choice in our space. PCSN is a team sport
and the role is that of a hands-on player/coach.
- Will bring a growth mindset, strategic action imperative and
proven track record to continuous improvement and innovation across
the operational and digital platform.
- This role will report directly into the President, Private
Client Services - National and on dual dotted lines to the MMA CIO
and MMA Business Operations Leader.What is in it for you
- A business with the most respected brand in the private client
segment in the USA for over 4 decades
- A parent company that is recognized as a leader in every
operating business and has a long track record of strong financial
- A business that is poised for transformation and actively
investing for growth.
- We strive to be the most innovative firm in our segment and the
preferred choice of private client specialists to practice their
trade and build THEIR careers.
- A culture of collaboration and valued partnership throughout
the 330+ PCS --- National organization and the support and
resources of a much broader MMA organization.
- Competitive Pay (salary and performance bonus potential) & Top
Benefits --- starting day one (medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, etc.)What job specific responsibilities will the
candidate be performing
- Ensure the business strategy leverages the full potential of
operational excellence and digital capabilities in order to
build--a long-term competitive advantage
- Build digital talent in the organization by developing current
direct reports to maximize their full potential
- Identify and address competency/skill gaps within organization,
in conjunction with MMA CIO and Business Operations leader
- Build tech fluency by educating PCSN colleagues from the top
- Lead and execute PCSN---s Agency Management System (AMS)
conversion by providing a single point of coordination and
executive oversight inside of PCSN for all digital related
initiatives and transformation--
- Lead PCSN on the journey from ---doing digital--- to ---being
digital---, including the seamless integration of PCS---s digital
eco-system (AMS, Salesforce Community Portals, Marketing Cloud,
Customer Data Platform, Data Lake, RPAs, GPEL platform and
- Create and sustain enterprise digital capabilities while
ensuring both the colleague and customer experience are
successfully integrated into the long-term digital strategy
- Manage project and change management resources necessary to
deliver fast paced and impactful changes with access and leverage
to data and analytics
- Measure ROI on digital projects, fine-tuning approaches as
needed to ensure PCSN is investing in tools and resources needed to
deliver business results in an efficient and integrated way
- Provide training and guidance to team members, drive team---s
overall engagement and work closely with the People Strategy Leader
to attract and retain top talentWhat qualifications are necessary
to have for the role
- Bachelor---s degree with at least 10 years--- of experience in
a similar role
- Through combination of education and experience, candidate
should have a deep understanding of emerging digital technologies,
user experience and preferences, customer relationship management
platforms and analytics.
- Ability to speak to examples of a digital vision and innovation
with an agile way of working.
- Experience working with cross-functional leaders/peers in a
highly matrixed organization.
- Knowledge and previous experience with Agency Management
Systems, Salesforce, Indio, Partner and Community Portals,
Marketing Cloud, Data Lakes, Customer Data PlatformsWhat makes you
- Evidence of being self-motivated and accountable and willing to
put in the extra effort
- History of leading successful digital and operational
- Strong business acumen and understanding of how digital
technology is used, evolving and it---s long term impact.
- Conveying digital knowledge and skills in a constructive,
empowering, and collaborative way.
- Have an innovative and disruptive mindset, always looking
- Can speak to past successes leading similar enterprise level
Keywords: ExecuNet, New York , Chief Operating Officer, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!