Company: NOVA Construction Services, LLC.
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Nova Construction Services is leading Exterior Building
Renovation contractor in New York City looking for a Project
Manager with proficient experience in exterior repairs,
restoration, and renovation to work in a fast-growing team being
responsible to manage the scope, cost, and timeline of the projects
through all the construction phases until the final closeout. The
successful candidate must be able to manage and resolve conflicts,
ensuring completion of the project's tasks through motivation,
positive thinking, time management, and accountability.Essential
- Oversee preparation of the estimates for the project in direct
coordination with Estimating Department to ensure project cost are
- Prepare project schedule and forecast manpower need for the
- Coordinate with Drafting Department preparation of all drawings
necessary to follow contract documents.
- Coordinate with Drafting Department preparation of all
necessary shop drawings or details for fabrication new
- Obtain in coordination with Permit Compliance Agent all
necessary permits/licenses from preconstruction until close out of
- Attend and lead project kick off meetings with project
architect's and clients.
- Attend and lead on-going project planning meetings.
- Report progress to clients.
- Prepare and negotiate all contract time revisions and change
orders with architect's, general contractors, or clients.
- Prepare and submit in coordination with Finance Department all
monthly Payment Application for the project.
- Coordinate with Procurement Department required supplies and
materials to complete the project.
- Coordinate and ensure subcontractor is fully executing his
contracted scope of work as per contract documents
- Identify conflicts and risks in construction progress and
communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Coordinate execution and resolving all punch list items
provided by architects.Required Qualifications:
- Licenses required:Osha-3032-hours Scaffold Supported32-Hours
Scaffold SuspendedSite Safety Training Supervisor 62-hours.
- Must have experience in the exterior building restoration or
- At least 3+ years of experience as Project Manager or Assistant
- Ability to read floor plans, drawings, and specifications.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Technically proficient in the understanding of building
construction, techniques, and materials.
- Proficient experience of Procore, MS Project, Microsoft Office,
spreadsheets.We are looking for:
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and negotiation skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions under pressure.
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Analytical with excellent time management to meet
- Relentlessly positive
- Constantly looking to learn and improve.
- Strong and pro-active Communication.
- Self-starter focus on problem-solving initiative.
- Able to present an attitude of openness + transparency to work
with a multicultural team.Nova Construction Services, LLC is an
equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics,
protected veterans status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression or any other characteristic protected by federal, state
or local laws.Job Type: Full-timePay: From $90,000.00 per
- Health insurance
- Paid time offSchedule:
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Construction: 3 years (Preferred)
- Project management: 3 years (Preferred)Work Location:
- Multiple locationsWork Remotely:
Keywords: NOVA Construction Services, LLC., New York , Project Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!