Director of Machine Learning
Location: New York
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Director of Artificial IntelligenceChicago, ILEnterprise
Management$200,000 - $250,000 + Significant Equity, Benefits and
You will be working with a company whose Artificial intelligence
(AI) and machine learning encompass strategic technologies that are
transforming enterprise software, business, and society. My client
helps their customers create an intelligent enterprise by infusing
AI natively into business applications and providing platforms and
services to address bespoke customer needs. Their Artificial
Intelligence organization provides the technology and guidance to
help product areas and customers adopt and benefit from AI. They
are looking for an experienced Head of AI who thrives in a
The RoleAs the Director of Artificial Intelligence, you will be
- Manage a team of machine learning scientists, foster
collaboration, encourage their career growth and invest in skills
- Grow the AI/ML team to 20+
- Drive your team to have an impact on the business. Work
collaboratively with key business partners to make it happen.
- Lead scientists to design, develop, and optimize ML-based
interventions using techniques like semi-supervised segmentation
and reinforcement learning.
- Lead by example: promote deep scientific expertise, constant
learning, attention to detail, and an intimate relationship with
the data while always being friendly, humble, and open to challenge
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and marketing to
coordinate timely deployments from conception to release.
Your Skills and ExperienceThe successful Director of Artificial
Intelligence will have the following skills and experience:
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. degree in computer science, computational
linguistics, or a related field
- Strong command of statistics and the science underpinning
machine learning techniques and able to defend choices with math as
well as real-world tradeoffs.
- Experience leading teams that have developed and deployed ML
models for classification, regression, and clustering; experience
with production neural networks.
- Experience with NLP and its application to different tasks
- Strong communication skills with diverse stakeholders
- Hands-on technical experience with Deep Learning models
KEYWORDSData Science - Engineering - Natural Language Processing -
Machine Learning - start-up - Python - Enterprise Management -
Software Engineering - Natural Language Understanding - Natural
Keywords: Harnham, New York , Director of Machine Learning, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!