VP HR Employee Experience
Location: New York
Posted on: November 23, 2021
The VP HR / Employee Experience is a newly created strategic
role, reporting to the CHRO for the company -stores, that will
complement the existing team in the on-going transformation of the
company and the HR infrastructure to support our employees and the
business. This role will oversee multiple areas of HR that will
define the employee journey and culture experience, including
Talent Acquisition, Talent Management/Learning & Development and
DEI. This role will partner cross-functionally to consult, develop
and/or implement people-centric solutions to drive our business
through people across all levels from in-store to Corporate, with a
high-touch approach. This role is based in the NY office. -As The
VP HR / Employee Experience, you will:
- As an accomplished HR leader, build trusted advisory
relationships with senior executives, critical stakeholders, and
business partners as a subject matter expert.
- Oversees direct reports handling talent acquisition, talent
management/ L&D, and DEI
- Define and monitor relevant metrics, returns on investment
(ROI), and key performance indicators (KPIs) to proactively
diagnose and address employment and operational related trends,
while assessing the competitiveness of all programs. -
- Lead HR projects/initiatives across the company such as system
implementation, process improvement, organizational effectiveness
initiatives, etc. -
- Responsible for developing and implementing learning and
development programs, performance and development processes, talent
and succession programs
- Responsible for managing the strategy for associate engagement
surveysWho You Are:
- A proven leader and strategic doer able -to grow a workplace
and culture characterized by the company's commitment to its
mission and values.
- You have solid management and team-building skills, as well as
the ability to set strategic direction.
- You bring a track record of successful organizational
development, a proven commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
in every aspect of the business, the ability to thrive in a high
volume, fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Above all, you are the embodiment of trust and integrity,
possess managerial courage and empathy in building respectful work
- You are a collaborative relationship builder.
- You are a problem solver who can -successfully navigate
ambiguity and be resourceful.You Also Have:
- Minimum of 10-12 years of direct experience, preferably in
start-up and growth-focused corporate and/or multi-location
environments. Education degree in Human Resources Management or
- Proven success in high-impact and strategic people operations
teams with leadership abilities in a variety of functional areas
including: talent and performance management, talent acquisition
and L&D. -
- Adaptive coaching approach in guiding senior executives and
ensuring alignment with a company's values and mission. - -
- Ability to rapidly transition from the highly innovative and
strategic to the tactical, and work comfortably with employees at
all levels of the organization alongside a high-functioning People
team. - -
- Data-focused with the ability to identify, partner on and drive
key business objectives.
- Must be able to quickly respond and adapt to a dynamic and
evolving -environment. - -
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and organizational
skills. Ability to work with a sense of urgency and attention to
- Outstanding communicator, verbal and written. Demonstrates
discretion and excellent judgment.
- Loves learning and growing and helping people succeed.
Keywords: ExecuNet, New York , VP HR Employee Experience, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!