Location: New York
Posted on: November 23, 2021
As an enterprise multi-channel personalization platform, Company
is an industry leader. We are laser focused on building the de
facto marketing platform for retailers to drive performance via
personalization and operational efficiency in executing these
programs. You will need to understand how marketers leverage the
platform day-in and day-out, have customer empathy and ambition to
make the platform the best retail personalization marketing
- Own the Company Communicate messaging and lifecycle product
vision - Ensure that it aligns with the overall company vision. Be
an expert on the domain and market while evangelizing and aligning
the vision with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Be Customer Centric - Champion the customer. Build impactful
relationships with the customer and the GTM organization to enable
that feedback into product strategy. We win when the customers
- Drive the Product Lifecycle - Collaborate with R&D and GTM
teams to drive from concept to customer success. Own the roadmap
and adoption goals of the product.
- Drive Results - Double down on core competencies and help align
both strategically and tactically in a growth focused environment.
Foresee and plan around obstacles while remaining agile to adapt to
- Grow the Team - Coach and develop the product management team
for the next phase of growth for the business. Lead the
organization to evolve to a data-driven, results-oriented,
innovative, best-in-class product organization.Qualifications
- 10+ years of product management or similar experience in
building large scale enterprise platforms
- 3+ years proven experience leading a product management team or
- 3+ years experience building products in B2B SaaS; Martech and
Retail CRM data domain matter expertise is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including
experience in executive level business discussions and deep
- Ability to articulate the narrative around the business
problem, product benefits and related positive business
- Strong passion for understanding and solving customer needs;
proven experience translating customer insights into action.
- Customer-focused and data-driven decision making that delivers
an exceptional customer experience and business value.
- Experience scaling an organization's product output through
multiple stages of growth.
Keywords: ExecuNet, New York , VP Product, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!