Manager, People Platforms & Insights NA
Location: New York
Posted on: November 23, 2021
At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual
ways of seeing, doing and thinking - harnessing creativity,
technology and culture - to reimagine the entire connected consumer
experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people's
lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to
impact the world. As Manager, People Platforms & Insights, you will
partner with key stakeholders, partners, and vendors to deliver
innovative HR technology solutions for VMLY&R's workforce,
people platforms and people-related data within North America.
- Drive efficiency and employee satisfaction through automation,
process excellence, and innovation within our systems. Continues to
analyze and assess effectiveness of operational procedures and
recommend areas for improvement to streamline processes.
- Manage portfolio of HR platforms and dashboards, including
their related configuration, integrations, and workflows, advising
on best practices.
- Lead team of direct reports and colleagues to deliver results
on critical HR technology and insights, including system
implementations, integrations, and propriety development, from
scoping to deployment.
- Provide subject matter expertise and insights to help drive
smart business decisions and data strategies.
- Ensure proper stakeholders are being appropriately engaged and
kept informed throughout project lifecycles; cultivate
relationships to enhance communication, collaboration, and
- Supervise the design and maintenance of dashboards in Power BI
for various levels of leadership and the HR team.
- Develop and grow the team's capabilities, both direct reports
and colleagues, to enable delivery against current and emerging
- Ensure HR team is educated on platform capabilities to maximize
both utilization and alignment to organizational goals, standards,
and priorities, provide training on self-service tools to access,
understand and act on people data, and that troubleshooting support
is provided as needed.
- Ensure appropriate documentation of business processes and
systems functionality is maintained, including workflows, program
functions and steps to follow.
- Implement strategies to ensure data integrity and compliance
throughout the employee life cycle in accordance with business,
security, and privacy requirements.
- Provide various levels of Administrator support to HRIS, ATS,
Performance Management System, LMS, Employee Recognition System,
- Other duties as assigned. As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R
offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the
business. Skills & Experience
- Subject matter expertise of HCM analytics and HR systems, with
5+ years of experience administering, transforming, analyzing,
configuring, and/or implementing HR technology and analytics
programs. Workday experience a plus.
- 3+ years of practitioner experience working with various HR
- Broad knowledge of core HR practices, concepts, and
- Proficient with Power BI or comparable BI tools.
- Strong technical acumen with HRIS data management, manipulating
data, database concepts, integrating systems, designing reports,
- Extensive knowledge of integration and management of external
- Proven ability to work and lead on both well-defined and
ambiguous projects, and help to provide clarity, define priorities,
and shape outcomes
- Experience with all phases of implementation in fast-moving
environment with numerous and dispersed stakeholders.
- Able to maintain high degree of confidentiality.
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical skills and focus on
- Maneuver easily from big picture to detail and
- Work curiously, anticipate questions, think ahead and plan for
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel, Word, and
- Excellent influence and communication skills, including
articulating a vision and communicating complex, technical
information to various audiences. VMLY&R is an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Need Assistance? If you require
reasonable accommodation or assistance for any part of the
application or hiring process, please submit your request either by
fax to 816-817-0976 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You have
been redirected to a VMLY&R job page
Keywords: VMLY&R, New York , Manager, People Platforms & Insights NA, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!