Senior Partnerships Manager, Southeast - Remote #1807
Company: The Renaissance Network, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Are you interested in driving sales for a mission driven EdTech
BookNook is on a mission to reinvent how all students are taught
whether in-person or remotely. Their patented technology can be
used on any device in any instructional context. The cloud-based
BookNook solution is used in over 1,000 schools across 35 states to
teach K-8 English Language Arts and K-5 Mathematics (coming
Due to their rapid expansion and multi-year growth plan, BookNook
is seeking passionate, experienced Senior Partnerships Manager to
achieve ambitious sales targets within their assigned territory.
Reporting to the Senior Director of Sales, the ideal candidate will
bring a successful track record in education sales, an ability to
prospect and close new business, and proven experience building
relationships at the district level.
- Develop regional plan to hit revenue growth goals in K-12
public school districts
- Identify prospects and work with Marketing to create a targeted
- Set and lead meetings with senior district officials in larger
- Conduct engaging sales presentations in person and via web
- Showcase the product at local educational technology
- Provide expert knowledge of our products and services
- Create a network of opportunities for future partnerships
- Contact existing relationships to generate interest in BookNook
- Build, maintain, and forecast an accurate sales pipeline and
log activities in Salesforce.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets while sharing skills and
experience with peers
- Maintain integrity in sales processes while upholding the
- Successful track record in K-12 sales with large districts,
EdTech a plus
- Experience in a scaled B2B Service or SaaS sales operation
- Excellent new business development and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the curriculum and/or tutoring
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, start-up environments and be a
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent market
- Interested in working in a mission-based company with a dual
bottom line, both being financially successful and helping kids
overcome educational obstacles
- Must reside in GA, FL, NC, SC, OK, AR, MS, LA, TN, AL
The BookNook platform is the only product on the market optimized
for live, synchronous instruction whether in-person or remotely.
Their instruction materials and sophisticated software help
teachers reach students one-on-one or in small group instruction.
BookNook's network of 70,000 vetted high-quality tutors helps
schools augment their teaching force to reach students who need
extra support. Their founding team comes almost entirely from
schools, nonprofits, social-good technology, and government.
BookNook is on a mission to ensure equitable access to rigorous and
engaging instruction through technology innovation.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact
We process certain personal information about you for our
legitimate business interests to identify and contact suitable
candidates about positions that may be relevant to them. Details
Keywords: The Renaissance Network, Inc., New York , Senior Partnerships Manager, Southeast - Remote #1807, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!