Customer Experience Manager - D2C Women's Apparel Brand
Company: Fourth Floor
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A D2C women's apparel brand is looking for a talented,
hard-working individual to join the team as their Customer
Experience Manager. This is a unique opportunity to help shape the
voice of the brand by putting customer happiness at the forefront
of everything that they do. The ideal candidate will be a skilled
problem solver who is always looking for the best path to success.
This person has a client-first mindset and does not shy away from a
The Customer Experience Manager will lead a team of external
Customer Experience Associates and make sure clientele are properly
taken care of at every interaction point. This role will
communicate directly with upper management to build and execute a
roadmap to achieving the ultimate white-glove customer experience.
This individual will also be tasked with identifying the biggest
customer experience pain points and working with internal teams to
implement potential solutions.
- Own and manage all customer interactions.
- Evaluate progress again quantitative and qualitative
- Identify and solve recurring consumer issues.
- Act as the ultimate brand ambassador for the brand on the front
lines of communication.
- Represent the voice of the consumer in internal meetings.
- interact with the customer on a weekly basis through multiple
- Offer Customer Experience Associates assistance during busy
- Train Customer Experience Associates to handle non-routine
issues and escalations independently.
- Make sure at the end of the day that the customer has been
taken care of and she feels seen and heard.
- Bring new and innovative ideas to the table surrounding
- 2-3+ years in Customer Experience
- Individuals coming from a D2C environment are strongly
- Experience providing 'white-glove' customer service.
- Experience working for a lingerie, hosiery or loungewear brand
is a plus.
- Passion for lingerie, hosiery and loungewear is a plus.
- Adaptable, passionate, hard-working.
- Interest in working in a small and tight-knit work
- Experience working with a 3rd-party customer experience team is
Please submit your resume for consideration!
You can use www.workgrades.com to collect and manage your
references for free and share them with us or anyone else you
choose. Candidates with references are always preferred by our
clients. Now is the most important time to stand out from the
crowd. We suggest that you ensure you have updated your LinkedIn
profile and that you start collecting your references early.by
Keywords: Fourth Floor, New York , Customer Experience Manager - D2C Women's Apparel Brand, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!