Senior Manager, HRIS (Workday)
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
At Compass, we envision a world where the experience of selling
or buying a home is simple and pleasant for everyone. Founded in
2012, Compass provides an end-to-end platform that empowers
residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to
their seller and buyer clients, all in service of our mission to
help everyone find their place in the world.
The Senior Manager, HRIS position is for an execution-minded team
player who has hands on configuration experience with Workday
business processes. This person is accountable for working closely
with the business and technical teams to enact an HRIS strategy and
ensure the successful configuration, testing and implementation of
At Compass You Will
- Provide leadership, strategic direction for a team in charge of
rolling out new solutions and maintaining them, with a strong focus
on efficiency, data accuracy, and compliance.
- Implement the strategy and ongoing administration of Workday to
support short and long-term organization goals, enable efficiency,
and promote cross-company collaborative innovation.
- Manage a team of configuration analysts completing day to day
configuration in Workday.
- Designs, configures, tests, validates, documents, and
implements new functionality or improvements to existing
functionality in Workday
- Maintains system configuration to ensure data integrity across
all Workday modules.
- Assists in developing new processes as needed, including
creating and updating documentation.
- Provide expertise, recommendation on business process
- Work with business users to gather requirements and define
- Serve as liaison between functional and technical team to
- Partner with technical team to test and troubleshoot
integrations both internally and with third party vendors.
- Deliver high level customer service, externally and internally,
working collaboratively and independently as needed.
- Identify cross-system and cross-functional area interactions
and risks within Workday and other systems to ensure minimal impact
to the business when implementing new or updating existing
- Participate in Workday releases by identifying changes to
uptake and completing regression testing of new releases.
- Analyze existing business processes and make recommendations on
- Develop scalable processes across multiple functional areas
where existing processes may not be available.
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of Workday configuration experience
- Experience in completing and troubleshooting Workday business
processes and configuration.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively as
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to deal with all levels of
employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate
effectively with both technical and business users.
- Ability to lead a team of configuration analysts and provide
direction as necessary
Do your best work, be your authentic self.
At Compass, we believe that everyone deserves to find their place
in the world - a place where they feel like they belong, where they
can be their authentic selves, where they can thrive. Our
collaborative, energetic culture is grounded in our Compass
Entrepreneurship Principles and our commitment to diversity,
equity, inclusion, growth and mobility. As an equal opportunity
employer, we offer competitive compensation packages, robust
benefits and professional growth opportunities aimed at helping to
improve our employees' lives and careers.
Notice for California Applicants
Keywords: Compass, New York , Senior Manager, HRIS (Workday), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!