Senior Vice President, NY, Consumer Brand and Wellness (Hybrid Work Structure)
Company: BCW Global
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior Vice President, New York, Consumer Brand and Wellness
(Hybrid Work Structure)
BCW is looking for a Senior Vice President with experience leading
integrated programs for big brands in the consumer CPG and
health/wellness space. The ideal candidate will display gravitas
when counseling and building relationships with the C-Suite while
fostering a strong sense of team. The SVP will work with multiple
agency partners to support integrated earned consumer campaigns and
will effectively leverage and mobilize agency resources to meet
This is an opportunity to launch an innovative first-of-its-kind
DTC product, providing the senior level client counsel and
management that contributes to growth.
- Strategy and execution of brand launches with an integrated,
- Senior client advisor and account leadership.
- Brings innovative and integrated thinking with a point of view
to clients and teams-- ability to influence and persuade multiple
- Key contributor to new and organic business development
- Effectively leverage and mobilize agency resources to develop
impactful campaigns (research, strategy, creative and
- Build relationships with peers in industry and with other BCW
lines of business.
- Proactively provide ideas to clients to maximize communications
results and/or anticipate issues/opportunities
- Bring an innovative, integrated and earned mindset to every
aspect of the client's business.
- Track record of growing accounts organically and participating
in successful business pitches and delivering presentations.
- Motivate and develop staff demonstrating a commitment to
inclusion and diversity
Experience That Contributes to Your Success:
- Experience working on an integrated earned consumer
- A deep understanding of client business and communications
issues, and the ability to deliver smart, effective solutions in a
high-velocity environment to leadership stakeholders
- CPG and Health/Wellness experience is highly desired in
addition to an understanding of how to drive earned media value for
- While Heathcare experience is not required, an understanding of
regulated consumer spaces is extremely helpful
- Passion for helping brands make a difference in the world and
earn credit for it
- Keen understanding of influencer marketing
- Earned media successes with an interest in emerging media
trends and Gen Z-specific media strategy
- Strong project management and proven ability to plan and
prioritize work to meet commitments and identify, secure and employ
resources needed to achieve results
- 12+ years' experience in public relations and brand
- Desire to work in a diverse and inclusive organization as an
active participant in culture initiatives, training opportunities
About BCW (A WPP Agency):
What does it mean to be part of BCW and the WPP network? It means
being a part of a global, multi-faceted, multi-talented creative
engine, with access to countless places you can grow.
As the global communications agency built to #movepeople, BCW
guides client partners to powerful, culturally relevant ideas,
programs and messages that inspire their key stakeholders to think
differently, feel deeply and act urgently.
BCW's commitment to moving people starts with our employees. Here
you'll find ways to ignite your growth while doing meaningful work
for exceptional clients in an environment that prioritizes your
success, compels collaboration and celebrates learning.
We wholly believe that creating truly inclusive and innovative
solutions is critical to our success, so Inclusion, Diversity,
Equity and Accountability (I.D.E.A.) are embedded into everything
we do. We strongly encourage applications from talent across all
dimensions of race/ethnicity and the LGBTQIA+, differently abled
and veteran communities.
And while there is no one kind of BCW person, everyone at BCW has
something in common: A mindset, a way of responding to challenges
with openness, curiosity and a commitment to learning.
For more information, visit www.bcw-global.com.
BCW is an Equal Opportunity Employer, EEO, AAE, MF/Disability/Vet,
and we are proud of our diverse workforce.
Our organization participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an
Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's
Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S.
Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration
records to confirm employment eligibility.
Keywords: BCW Global, New York , Senior Vice President, NY, Consumer Brand and Wellness (Hybrid Work Structure), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!