Director of Technology Implementation
Company: Nearwater Capital
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Nearwater Capital is a specialty finance company providing
solutions-based asset financing capabilities in the areas of risk
retention, liquid markets and capital markets.Nearwater is looking
to fill the role of Director of Technology Implementation.This
person will be responsible for evaluating the technology
architecture for the firm, establishing requirements for systems
and implementing the target technology stack for all Nearwater
business lines and corporate structure.
- Initially, the selected enterprise-wide solution (Enfusion)
will need to be implemented for the firms securities-based swap
- Subsequently, the evaluation and implementation of this system
for all legal entities as well as the identification of appropriate
trading systems and ultimate integration of the architecture is a
critical next step.Driving these successful end-to-end
implementations is critical.The implementation would include
addressing the following areas:
- Trade Capture
- Portfolio / Position Management
- Asset / Liability Management
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly business and MIS reporting
- General Ledger
- Work with various business groups to identify MIS needs and
create and deploy real-time dashboard and reporting systems using
third party and/or internally developed applications.
- Data management and oversight is a critical aspect of this role
and will have to be a key factor in all assessments.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to build solutions for
broader industry needs.
- Manage cross-functional stakeholders and work closely with
senior management to engage new opportunities and provide
technology assessment accordingly.
- 5-10 years experience in systems implementation and/or system
- Experience with Enfusion
- Material knowledge of the securities industry
- Knowledge of the trade lifecycle, from trade entry to
- Knowledge of general ledger packages
- Ability to roll up your sleeves to problem solve and execute
- Knowledge of available platforms/systems across the securities
- Intermediate level programming skill, including database
- Experience with data visualization tools, e.g., Tableau
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Benefits:Nearwater offers an attractive market compensation and
benefits package including, health, dental & vision benefits, life
insurance, paid vacation and paid holidays. Our office is in
Midtown Manhattan, close and convenient for commuting. As a
creative, intellectual capital firm, Nearwater is proud to be 100%
work from office.
Keywords: Nearwater Capital, New York , Director of Technology Implementation, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!