Chief Executive Officer
Company: Blue Signal Search
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our client is a leading provider of network connectivity
services for public safety and enterprises. They are creating new
ways to transmit data, supporting the Internet of Things, secure
networks, and tomorrow's tech. They are hiring a Chief Executive
Officer to take ownership of growth-focused strategies surrounding
product and technology as demand for these innovation-forward,
emerging technology products continue to increase.
The CEO will lead and refine current product strategies. They will
bring a fresh vision and toolset to the company workforce,
supporting key initiatives within operational excellence, sales
growth, and employee development. They will leverage a background
in tech startups to help the company increase market share
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary, bonus potential, 401K options, and
full benefits package.
- Recent $MM funding of their premiere, commercially produced
- Company looking to prove itself in the market by meeting rapid
growth needs with advanced solutions. They are putting capital into
product development, brand exposure, and are gunning for the top
position in this emerging market.
- High employee tenure and a commitment to setting everyone up
- Opportunity to work on many different types of projects,
involving tech such as cloud, IoT, private networking, hosted
solutions, DAS, emerging technology, Wi-Fi, and more.
- High visibility within the company and industry. Opportunity to
represent the company as the face of their innovative future.
- Small, agile company with a high-demand product line and an
- Take full ownership of product and technology strategy. Act as
POC throughout the company to ensure alignment with business goals
and customer needs.
- Spearhead the research and documentation of customer pain
points, use cases, market gaps, etc. - and create technology
requirements that address those needs.
- Lead product and management teams to work cross-functionally
with marketing, sales, engineering, and other internal teams.
Oversee high-level solutions proposals in response to clients'
project requirements, and relay that vision into action for all
- Acquire financing from key funding and shareholder relationship
- Negotiate large licensing agreements with those in the
manufacturing and infrastructure sides of the industry.
- Develop and refine business strategy, especially for emerging
technologies and growing market areas as it changes and
- Report to stakeholders on wireless connectivity and network
solution industry trends, market movement, and competitors.
- Support the company as it develops its unique private network
connectivity niche in the telecom industry.
- Make presentations and lead board meetings to support
initiatives such as M&A, corporate development, and more.
- 10+ years of product and tech strategy leadership experience in
startup environment, preferably within wireless and/or network
- Demonstrable successful ownership over large-scale initiatives,
negotiations, and accounts.
- Knowledge of relevant technologies, industry movement, target
markets, OEMs, etc. in wireless space. Established relationships
with vendors, integrators, OEMs, etc. a plus.
- Prior experience within corporate development, M&A,
licensing, large account management, and fund raising.
- Working understanding of wireless infrastructure, technology,
- Comfortable talking to decision-makers in a wide range of
industries. Excellent written communication and technical
- Bachelor's degree or higher in engineering, business,
management, finance, or a related field.
- Ability to see big picture goals and create actionable roadmaps
for product, technology, and business to get there.
Keywords: Blue Signal Search, New York , Chief Executive Officer, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!