Art Director, Pharma Marketing Agency
Company: Precision Medicine Group
Location: New York
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Work fully remote or from our NYC office (the choice is
Do you want to design and create work that will make a difference
in patient's lives? The harder the problem, the more satisfying the
solve? Are you interested in learning more about pharmaceutical
marketing? It won't be easy. Are you prepared to come to the table
with excellent design skills and an ability to deliver solutions
that work across print and digital mediums?
Our team of creatives are persuasive and effective in bringing our
client's message to life with dynamic visual solutions. Join us as
an Art Director where you will bring to life the resources that
help our clients achieve commercial success in the healthcare
The Art Director is responsible for concept, design, and
development of resources across multiple accounts, projects and
platforms, as well as understanding the production process related
to both print and digital. This individual must be a self-starter,
able to take projects from start to finish with minimal direction.
They need to have the ability to work effectively across a dynamic
team, adhering to critical project timelines in a fast-paced
environment. They must be a free thinker with the ability to
interpret content and express ideas conceptually. They will work
closely with the Creative Director and the Associate Creative
Director to maintain creative standards and are expected to
delegate projects to senior graphic designers and designers, as
well as reviewing and critiquing their work.
- Your art and design centric thinking allows you to present and
sell ideas internally and to clients
- You are an expert at visualizing data, charts and infographics
and can make a PowerPoint presentation sizzle.
- Positive, hands on art director, manages the creative process,
workflow and resources with outstanding juggling skills.
- You have a passion for health and science and keep up to date
with trends within the healthcare and pharma marketing space.
- You impress your team and clients with successful assignments
that include presentations, websites, training materials, etc.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Designs materials based on strategic and tactical plans
provided by the account management team, and by assignment from the
CDs or ACDs for Copy and Art.
- Is a team player and works with other designers, copywriters
and additional designated -------team------- personnel in
production of said materials.
- Strives to meet assigned deadlines. Alerts CDs, ACDs and
Project Managers if deadlines cannot be met for any reason, or if
an extension is required.
- Works with production personnel, providing complete input, and
any instruction and supervision required to smoothly complete
production of approved design. ---- Provides all required
specifications to Production Manager (if applicable).
- Reviews all production materials on assigned projects, and
signs off prior to forwarding job to Project Manager for further
required approvals/outside production.
- Meets with Agency team as required to ensure timely, accurate
completion of assigned projects.
- Is trustworthy, honest, and dependable. Willing to take
ownership of their projects and is accountable for his/her own
mistakes. Is self-confident and has a passion for their work, as
well as being a team player and always willing to help others
whenever the opportunity arises.
- Maintains working up-to date knowledge of computer design
software and hardware and strives to stay current with trends,
emerging design techniques, and applications.
- Has extensive client contact experience, while possessing good
- Seeks out the opinions of others regarding his/her ideas in
order to get their feedback. Offers multiple solutions to a problem
in order to address issues and concerns of others.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in advertising or graphic design.
Experience in pharma a plus
- Work Experience: 4+ years as an Art Director in a creative
- Skills: Adobe CC (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and
PowerPoint. Working knowledge of Mac and PC
- Competencies: Creative Thinking, Applies technologies to tasks,
Professional confidence, Thoroughness, Results orientation,
Teamwork, Strong attention to detail, Strong self-starter,
Any data provided as a part of this application will be stored in
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics
protected by law. - 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable
accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or
are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online
application process and need an alternative method for applying,
you may contact Precision Medicine Group at
Keywords: Precision Medicine Group, New York , Art Director, Pharma Marketing Agency, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!