Customer Success Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAporia is a fast-growing start-up, on a mission
to empower businesses to trust AI and use it responsibly and fair.
Used by data science teams across the globe, Aporias ML
Observability platform is trusted by organizations of all sizes and
industries, from F500 companies to start-ups, to monitor, explain,
and improve their machine learning models. After achieving our
recent milestone of $25M Series A funding led by Tiger Global, were
growing at lightning speed and expanding our offices in Tel Aviv,
the US, and around the world. we can validate Aporia has a very
clear product-market fit. If selling cutting-edge technology that
is top of mind for every company in the world excites you, this
should be your next landing spot. As an Aporian, youll become an
essential part of our journey, helping to shape the future of
AIWhat you'll do:
- Proactively own and manage a portfolio of enterprise/midsize
level accounts and become their trusted advisor and
- Develop individual growth plans for each customer to ensure
adoption, expansion and loyalty across your portfolio of
- Answer customers and prospects regarding product knowledge,
best practices and how-to.
- Create and grow the customer knowledge hub.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with customers and work
directly with product management and support teams to ensure
- Own your accounts, build the relationship with the technical
and management teams and with C-level executives. Promote Aporias
value through understanding customers business needs, engaging
sales and product teams internally and delighting the customer
throughout the customer journey.
- Manage the implementation of new use cases, best practices, and
functionality to expand existing accounts
- Collaborate with Sales to ensure customers' contract renewal
- 3-5 years of B2B SaaS customer success, account management or
consulting experience working with mid to large, enterprise-level
- Excellent communicator with fluent spoken and written
- Problem-solving skills: youre a natural troubleshooter, process
oriented and a good communicator.
- Tech-savvy with a grasp of data science and machine learning or
a great learner who can grasp new technologies fast
- Data science or machine learning engineering background
- Hands-on technical knowledge with scripting and data
- Familiarity with SaaS / REST APIs
- Sales background
Keywords: Aporia, New York , Customer Success Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!