Sales Director - (Payments Industry)
Company: RFI Global
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Operating across 48 global markets and with offices on 4
continents, RFI Global is the leading data-driven insights provider
and thought leader to the financial services industry.
Founded in 2006, RFI has seen growth of over 40% year on year for
16 years, and is looking for fast paced ambitious motivated people
to help realise its rapid data and geographic expansion plans. Over
16 years RFI has maintained its fast growth start up mentality and
provides a completely dynamic environment where creative and
innovative thinkers can thrive.
We are looking for world class, hungry sales professionals with an
entrepreneurial mindset to lead this growth. You will be joining a
highly diverse business which boasts over 30 nationalities as part
of its core team and has a 50:50 male:female employee ratio. We are
offering an exciting opportunity to be part of an expanding team,
with an attractive and highly competitive benefits structure and
fantastic career opportunities.
The Sales Director role would suit someone who is looking for not
only their next development opportunity but rapid ambitious career
growth, and can demonstrate successful track record in hitting
stretch targets, with a solid sales background spanning 4-7
Each year RFI Global interviews 500,000 consumers and 100,000
corporates across 48 markets globally. Interviews are conducted via
a combination of face-to-face, CATI and online methodologies. You
will be the key US resource in laying the groundwork for the
continued client growth for this unique research service.
The US has been identified as a key growth market for RFI Global in
its global expansion plans. You will have the opportunity to take
the lead in driving the success of the region.
The role will focus on new business development within the payments
industry with the successful candidate securing new clients for RFi
in the US whilst working closely with the client services team who
are accountable for driving customer satisfaction and engagement
with RFi products and services and successfully renewing these
- - - - - - - -We are looking for an experienced sales professional
with a strong track record and a hunter mentality to play a key
role in driving the success of the region.
- - - - - - - -You will have a background in financial services
sales and/or data solutions /research/consulting sales.
- - - - - - - -You will know and have relationships within the
- - - - - - - -You will build trusted relationships and have the
ability to quickly understand client's business objectives and
translate them to deliver compelling solutions that drive margin
- - - - - - - -The role will also involve supporting the creation
of new products for both existing and new clients by discovering
market needs and working with local and global colleagues to design
solutions for these, then securing sales revenue from those clients
to subscribe to the new products.
- - - - - - - -Critical thinking, problem solving, and exceptional
written and oral communication skills are all essential for this
role. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with an
entrepreneurial mindset and a can-do attitude who is looking for a
fast-paced role where you will be rewarded for your commitment and
- - - - - - - -Responsible for delivery on a nominated monthly new
business target. This should be achieved by existing contract
upsell but primarily in winning new accounts for RFi.
- - - - - - - -Skilled sales professional with a strong track
record and a hunter mentality
- - - - - - - -Demonstrable experience of selling value add
solutions into banks and financial institutions e.g., Retail
Banking, FinTech, Credit Unions, Big Tech and Schemes
- - - - - - - -Ability to sell into senior and C-Suite stakeholders
- depending upon the size of the client company - ideally to the
likes of the CEO / COO / CMO or Head of Product / Head of Insights
/ Head of Strategy
- - - - - - - -4 to 7 -years' experience and track record of
meeting personal sales quotas of -800,000 + annually, with at least
75% of this coming from new business as opposed to renewals /
- - - - - - - -A keen appreciation of the impact of research, data,
and insights on informing business strategy and improving business
- - - - - - - -Ability in, and comfortable with, executing the
end-to-end sales process
- - - - - - - -Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial, 'go-getter'
- - - - - - - -Critical thinking and creativity of mind
- - - - - - - -Intellectual curiosity
- - - - - - - -Client outcome focused
- - - - - - - -Adaptive and resilient
- - - - - - - -An established network of relevant contacts
- Salary: $120,000 per annum + commission
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular employee awards
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays + birthday leave
- Monthly social events
Keywords: RFI Global, New York , Sales Director - (Payments Industry), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!