Director of Brand Partnerships
Company: (EDO) Entertainment Data Oracle, Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Opportunities available for - New York, Los Angeles, San
Francisco and Remote
Who We Are
EDO is a data, measurement and analytics company that powers the
success of marketing, research and creative professionals. The
company is an innovative leader in applying world-class data
science and unique behavioral metrics to help its clients -
advertisers, TV networks and movie studios - generate greater value
from their creative efforts and media investments. - EDO's core
platform, AdEngage, brings the power of digital measurement to TV,
providing comprehensive ad occurrence and effectiveness insights
via real-time, always-on, and fully syndicated Search Engagement
EDO is headquartered in Los Angeles and New York City.
What we are looking for:
You have a reputation for developing trusted relationships with
senior marketing, media, creative and insights leaders at top
brands. - You have sold solutions at the intersection of media,
advertising, insights and technology and have a clear perspective
on where the industry is now, as well as where it is headed. - You
are eager to put your deep sales experience and industry expertise
to work by driving the growth of an innovative company that is
changing the game of how television advertising is planned,
optimized, measured and monetized. - -
As a Director of Brand Partnerships you will:
- Drive EDO's sales efforts to new advertiser clients across key
product categories. - -
- Engage with marketing, media and insights leaders at Fortune
500 brands, and their ad agencies, to understand their needs and
position the value of EDO.
- Work with EDO leadership to develop a targeted list of prospect
accounts, and maintain a solid pipeline of meeting and proposal
- Actively utilize CRM software (HubSpot) to track progress
against sales outreach goals, deal activity, and performance
against financial targets.
- Meet quarterly bookings and revenue sales targets.
- Work closely with the Media Analytics and Client Service team
to ensure that proposals are scoped appropriately and that client
value is maximized.
- Work alongside the EDO marketing team to develop and refine
sales collateral, including presentations and marketing
- Attend relevant industry conferences and networking events to
evangelize EDO in the marketplace and generate new sales leads.
-We are looking for an experienced salesperson with a versatile
skill set. In particular:
- 3-7 years of sales experience within the adtech, marketing,
data/analytics, and/or advertising research industries.
- Experience selling into marketing, media, and/or insights
leaders in one or more of the following verticals: - Pharma,
Insurance, Wireless, Financial Services, Food/Beverage, CPG, or or
- Extensive experience driving revenue growth by identifying and
bringing new products and services to market. - -
- Proven ability to drive new business and meet aggressive sales
- Demonstrated skill at building consultative relationships with
clients in order be seen as a partner, and not a vendor.
- Ability to easily navigate and comfortably work alongside
cross-functional internal teams, including marketing, analytics,
product and technology.
- Broad and deep experience developing and commercializing new
growth platforms and revenue models.
- Collaborative, adaptive style that enables effective leadership
of people from diverse backgrounds and skill sets.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity and driven by the excitement
of building business from the ground up.
Our benefits include:
- Uncapped commission plan and early-stage equity
- Supportive, collaborative team and work that has immediate,
- Unlimited PTO along with trust and support to use it
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Meals and snacks
Keywords: (EDO) Entertainment Data Oracle, Inc., New York , Director of Brand Partnerships, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!