Advisory Manager Corporate Restructuring Working Capital
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Do you want to help clients identify key business issues to
improve their financial position, manage their cash, liquidity and
working capital, mitigate risks, and drive meaningful change? Are
you a problem solver who wants to work with clients to figure out
what lies behind the financial numbers? If so, Deloitte could be
the place for you! Join our team of Restructuring professionals who
bring operational experience and a value-driven methodology to help
our clients make the best decision for their mission. If you are
seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients
during financial events and through critical transactions as well
as optimize their business processes for sustained growth, while
allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a
career in Deloitte Risk and Financial Advisory's Restructuring
Work you'll do
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with
extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients
solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients,
while reporting to Senior Managers and above.
- Manage data, curate insights, and deliver robust analytics to
highlight key business issues and inform the project team and
client where potential areas improvement exist.
- Directly engage with companies to identify improvement
opportunities and help clients implement changes to their processes
and policies to achieve sustainable cash flow improvement.
- Effectively lead and motivate engagement teams in the US and
USI in assessing a business' current business policies,
- Lead a working capital improvement project identifying and
implementing working capital opportunities at commercial clients
and for portfolio companies of Private Equity clients
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help
identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients.
- Provide support, guidance and vision in improving and enhancing
the team's practice delivery methodology.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, building relationships
and achieving results without a direct reporting relationship.
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical
- Assist in the management and delivering of large projects.
- Train, coach, and supervise staff.
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your brand.
The Deloitte Corporate Restructuring Group (CRG) is a team of
professionals specializing in providing in-depth advisory, interim
management services, and value creation service to companies and
their stakeholders. With strong experience in nearly every major
industry and the ability to leverage the national and international
resources of Deloitte, our team helps clients conduct financial due
diligence, analyze risk-based events or transactions that may
impact financials, identify working capital, cash, and cost
improvement initiatives, and support client negotiations or
settlements with its counterparts. Learn more about Deloitte Risk
and Financial Advisory's Restructuring practice.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance,
Engineering, or Computer Science
- A minimum 6-8 years of related work experience with an
established consulting firm or an internal consulting role at a
- Experience as a consultant in leading and delivering successful
Business Process Improvement projects, with subject matter
expertise in one or multiple of the following areas:
- Finance process improvement including billing optimization,
collections and dispute management and shared service
- Supply Chain Optimization, including sales and operations
planning, manufacturing operational efficiency, logistics and
- Procurement, including supplier negotiation, supplier
relationship management, category planning, strategic sourcing and
- Operational cost reduction
- Process benchmarking and maturity assessments
- Business process improvement skills and experience (i.e. Six
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with experience
and knowledge in extracting, mining and visualizing big data sets
(i.e. MS Excel & Access / SQL / Alteryx / Tableau, Power BI,
- Experience in delivering projects that cover the full life
cycle of assessment, design and implementation support
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills and
experience in preparing Executive style PowerPoint reports
- While 40% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to
COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Experience gained within another large professional services
- Professional designation and/or qualification (i.e. MBA, CPA,
P.Eng, Lean Six Sigma, PMP
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance
Keywords: Deloitte, New York , Advisory Manager Corporate Restructuring Working Capital, Executive , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!