Technical Program Manager, Privacy Solutions
Company: Facebook App
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
At Meta, privacy has become the new frontier for innovation that
delivers on customer trust and meets evolving regulatory
requirements across the globe. As a result, we are making major
investments and forming new teams to focus on delivering enabling
technologies and solutions to help automate and streamline privacy
for our company and our business partners. Our team is responsible
for addressing privacy and regulatory compliance goals across a
family of Meta Business Products and Services in the Ads & Business
Platform. We are looking for an experienced Product Technical
Program Manager to help envision, lead and execute on privacy
challenges across this space.The ideal candidate has a strong
technical and business acumen, strong program management skills and
experience forming strong partnerships with cross-functional
leaders and driving x-company initiatives.As a PTPM Leader, you are
responsible for breaking complex initiatives down into prioritized
and tangible programs, ensuring consistent flow of information and
investment to key stakeholders. PTPM Leaders are also responsible
for identifying and managing dependencies across the organization,
finding long-term solutions to achieve high quality results for the
initiatives and building scalable solutions.You will be leading
teams to drive strategy and execution in product areas such as
Commerce Platform and business messaging, as well as product
platforms and specialized technical areas such as machine learning,
APIs and complex infrastructure. We are looking for experienced
technical leaders who can lead teams in complex multi-platform
development efforts at consumer scale, while maintaining clarity of
product vision and organizational awareness.
Technical Program Manager, Privacy Solutions Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building, managing, and setting direction for
teams as a whole as well as for individual team members'
- You will be responsible for identifying and solving systemic,
organizational-wide problems, influencing, and building strong
relationships. Partners include Product Management and Engineering
to define needs to support strategic planning and execution as well
as metrics, program requirements and scope.
- Viewed as the cross-functional partner you will lead technical
discussions and be a thought leader during product reviews and be
responsible for designing and executing process and strategy
frameworks that facilitate product-related goal setting, decision
making and business impact.
- Articulate to stakeholders your team's technology vision,
requirements, goals and milestones and develop collaboration across
teams and functions.
- Integrate your technical knowledge, subject matter expertise
and understanding trends to make sound decisions and influence
business direction through data-driven analysis.
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time
delivery. Provide hands-on program management during analysis,
design, development, testing, implementation, and post
- Provide hands-on program management during analysis, design,
development, testing, implementation, and post implementation
- Perform risk and change management on projects.
- Influence program/product direction and simplify
- 12+ years of software engineering, systems engineering,
hardware engineering, or technical product/program management
- Experience delivering tech programs or products from inception
- Knowledge of user needs, gathering requirements, and defining
- Experience communicating and translating non-technical to
technical (and vice versa) requirements and discussions to internal
and external teams (including public-facing communication).
- Experience describing features and/or system details and
communicate technical information effectively.
- Experience tracking industry and market trends to assess new
and external technologies/products to solve problems and
demonstrated thought leadership.
- Communication experience and experience working with technical
management teams to develop systems, solutions, and products.
- Organizational, coordination and multi-tasking experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving experience.
- Experience establishing work relationships across
multi-disciplinary teams and multiple partners in different time
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color,
national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related
medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age,
status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories,
consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates
with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any
assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us
know at email@example.com.
Keywords: Facebook App, New York , Technical Program Manager, Privacy Solutions, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!