Global Head, Quality Management Systems
Company: Church & Dwight
Posted on: May 16, 2022
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our
products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and
collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means
each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We
have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is
possible. While we might not be the largest company in our
industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because:
Together We Have the Power to Win.
- This position is responsible for the Quality Management System
implementation and continuous improvement at all global site(s),
ensuring compliance to global regulations, ISO standards and other
applicable standards/regulations across a diverse product portfolio
including consumer goods, cosmetics, OTC drugs, medical devices,
food, dietary supplements, and animal nutrition.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities (Describe the 5-7 major
- Support the implementation and maintenance of a harmonized
Global Quality Management System (QMS) and associated
infrastructure that is compliant, effective, efficient and agile.
Support initiatives to drive simplification and integration of
quality system requirements and business processes to ensure
compliance and facilitate global business growth.
- Establish, implement and maintain Quality Management Systems to
meet all applicable and evolving Regulatory Authority,
International Standards, and Certification requirements across
relevant global markets.
- Manage and continually improve the global QMS processes,
including CAPA, Document & Record Control, Change Control,
Training, Validation, and Metrics.
- Support the Global Quality Management Review & Global Quality
- Support M&A Due Diligence and assist in QMS
- Escalate areas of non-compliance, risk and/or potential
improvement to Management and develop plans for appropriate action
to address causes of deficiencies. Identify and investigate
potential trends for improvement initiatives.
- Work collaboratively with corporate and site quality peers to
prioritize efforts and integrate different perspectives.
- Provide guidance, support, motivation, and coaching to team for
effective communication, critical thinking, teamwork, and
- Facilitate and/or collaborate with cross-functional teams to
understand stakeholder needs (determine as-is state and desired
- Keep up to date on quality standards, regulations, issues, and
news within the industry
Education and Experience
Education: Minimum of Bachelor's degree from accredited institution
(Quality Assurance preferred)
Experience: A minimum of ten years experience in Quality Assurance
across multiple regulated categories, a minimum of 7 years in
multiple quality management systems, and a minimum of 4 years in a
Skills and Competencies
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Strategic and creative problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including
- Team minded, detail-oriented, proactive self-starter
- Results driven, action oriented
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills
- Personal computer efficiency required (Word, Excel,
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our
team members, successful candidates for employment in this role
must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have
submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive
an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or
sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
- Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ
and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture
visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Keywords: Church & Dwight, New York , Global Head, Quality Management Systems, Executive , Woodbridge, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!