Manager, Licensing - Disney/Pixar Infant Home
Company: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products,Disne
Location: New York
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Disney Consumer Products, Games and Publishing (CPGP) is the
business segment of The Walt Disney Company that extends the Disney
brand to merchandise ranging from apparel, toys, home d--cor and
books to interactive games, food and beverages, stationery,
electronics and animation art. The Manager, Licensing manages a
group of product categories and licensees with the goal of meeting
predetermined revenue targets and growth goals.
- Manage and deliver exceptional product for INFANT home
- Perform day-to-day responsibilities including licensee
management and licensee communication, along with contract and
- Work with licensees to develop strategic business plans by
brand, property, and retailer.
- Develop product strategies, merchandising and marketing plans
to ensure that sales are maximized and marketing goals are
- Manage relationships with multiple licensees, retailers,
internal marketing and creative groups
- Manage contract negotiation, data management, approvals,
submissions, promotion/advertising for each licensee
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities, while managing
entire category scope across franchises.
- Work with licensees and Disney creative teams to develop
product that meets retailer needs while maintaining quality and
character integrity standards for infant categories.
- Fiscal responsibility for assigned categories to include annual
budget planning, quarterly revenue forecasting, and strategic
planning by retailer, product, property and consumer segment.
- Identify competitive research and market analysis needs and
conduct on-site store visits.
- Build team-oriented relationships with other DCP key business
units and/or global partners that result in new business and/or
- Support Director and senior manager in everyday
responsibilities such as financial analysis, preparation of
presentations, and other projects as necessary.
Basic Qualifications :
- Product development experience or retail buying/merchandising
experience with revenue goals.
- Experience with brand positioning and infant consumer goods
- Supervisory Experience: May provide training/work direction to
Associate; People or team management experience preferred. Receives
general guidance from senior manager or Director.
- A team player mentality#LI-AC6
Required Education :
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 3+ years related experience or
MBA with 1+ years experience. Good understanding of retail business
development function, retail distribution and the retail
Additional Information :
Our Benefits: Disney offers a rewards package to help you live your
best life. This includes health and savings benefits, educational
opportunities and special extras that only Disney can provide.
Learn more about our benefits and perks at
This position is based in Orlando, FL
Keywords: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products,Disne, New York , Manager, Licensing - Disney/Pixar Infant Home, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!