Director of Sales
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Data-Powered Recruitment Marketing PlatformOur mission is to
make it easy for companies to attract and hire great
talentSummaryThe Director of Sales is designed for you to own and
manage the sales process for your defined vertical. Your goal
heading into 2022 is to penetrate a specific group of prospects
that align with current Agency offerings. The Director of Sales
will generate revenue and expand market share by developing new
clients for Recruitics' multi-faceted recruitment media strategies.
Using consultative selling strategies to establish and leverage
new, long-term, profitable client relationships, this sales
executive will be highly visible in our company and our
- Responsible for creating/managing sales strategy for your
- Working with your Vice President to define and manage a sales
budget for ABM initiatives, trade shows, T&E etc.
- Work with Marketing to create custom Sales Collateral for your
- Director is responsible for partnering with Client Strategy
teams to build case studies.
- Managing sales cycle from start to finish. Responsibilities
- Identifying prospects
- 1st call through closing call and operating INDEPENDENTLY
outside of your VP.
- Negotiating contracts
- Facilitating the on-boarding process with key stakeholders to
ensure a smooth transition.
- Partnering with SDR teams to build a custom sales automation
strategy that's consistent with your segment's ICP (Ideal Customer
- Monitor/manage weekly performance against ICP
- Participate in Webinars and speak at Tradeshows to gain
credibility as an industry thought leader.
- Write industry relevant blog content.
- Position yourself as a thought leader in the recruitment
marketing industry.Required Skills/Abilities
- Demonstrable track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20%
- Experience with all MS Office applications, a CRM software, and
a proven ability to be resourceful leveraging technology and web
platforms for enhanced due diligence.
- Team player mentality with the ability to partner with internal
and external partners.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills,
along with polished presentation and organizational skills.
- Must have proven leadership skills in both independent and team
- Demonstrated strength in building and managing relationships
along with presenting to a diverse audience including product
management, business development, engineering, and C-level
- Quota carrying sales experience, ideally in online media,
software, software-as-a-service (SaaS), or other subscription based
services to a variety of Direct Employers, Staffing firms, and/or
Job Boards preferredEducation & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in one of the following verticals:
Healthcare, Retail, Hospitality or Manufacturing.
- Specialized experience in Recruitment Marketing or Talent
Acquisition Strategy highly desirable
- Sound understanding of the recruitment marketing
landscapeRecruitics offers medical, dental, vision benefits, as
well as a 401k program, for all eligible full time employees.
Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply. Recruitics is an
equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and
diversity within our workforce and are committed to maintaining a
workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including
discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin,
sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status,
domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered
veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States,
citizenship and any other characteristic protected by State and
Keywords: Recruitics, New York , Director of Sales, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!