Client Success Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Company:Preqin is an award-winning, independent, research
company providing data and intelligence to the financial industry.
Investment professionals use Preqin's online products to obtain key
information for business-critical decision-making. Preqin's clients
include fund managers, legal firms, institutional investors,
financial advisors and placement agents.Primarily a data company;
Preqin is also a fast-moving fintech with a strong growth record
and a world-wide staff base. Owned by our founder, directors and
employee shareholders, we care passionately about our customers,
brand and the employees that make it all happen.Role Overview:We
are seeking a highly motivated Client Success Manager (CSM) with a
passion for customers and an interest in fintech/alternative
investments.The CSM role sits between our client facing teams and
our clients' organization. This individual will serve as the Client
Advocate for Preqin's strategic and high growth accounts. CSMs will
prioritize our customers' success above all else, own our accounts'
health, and work cross-functionally with all client-facing
teams.The CSM will also have a thorough understanding of Preqin's
products and services and identify upsell opportunities for Sales,
while nurturing the client relationship. The CSM will effectively
engage with contacts across all levels within clients'
organizations and thus develop a deep knowledge of their accounts,
their clients' industry/sector and business needs. As Preqin's
products and services grow, CSM's will work to build interest
within our user base, increase customer usage and engagement,
identify upsell opportunities for the sales team, and ensure that
our clients are maximizing value and continuously growing with
us.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Lead Onboarding for strategic accounts.
- Develop a deep understanding of our clients' organizational
structure, each users' role, and day-to-day function.
- Act as consultants and problem solvers. CSM's will go the extra
mile to understand the pain points in our users' existing workflow,
then strategize and train clients on how to reach solutions and
desired outcomes by using Preqin products.
- Discover ongoing opportunities to weave in Preqin's
products/services into our clients' daily workflow.
- Ensure subscriptions are configured and optimized with
appropriate alerts, saved searches, target lists etc.
- Grow customer lifetime value by proactively engaging clients
and serving as their advocate internally.
- Nurture relationships with strategic accounts; drive ongoing
education and continued value of our products and services.
- Proactively and empathetically engage clients at risk, ensuring
urgent client issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Discovering trends for churn, optimizing processes for danger
accounts moving forward.
- Collaborate and build relationships with healthy accounts.
Discover trends for Success to implement as best practices for
similar account types/use cases moving forward. Source client
testimonials, referrals, etc. Key Requirements for this Role:
- Must have a "Client-first" attitude.
- Strong interpersonal communication and listening skills;
comfortable on phone.
- Prior experience in Client Success within the financial or SaaS
industries (or equivalent history of increasing customer
satisfaction, adoption and retention metrics).
- Must have a can-do and problem-solving mentality. Views
existing friction points in the product and customer journey as
opportunities for improvement.Training and DevelopmentPreqin offers
comprehensive Sales Training to all new members of the Sales and CS
Teams. Our training is provided in the first few weeks of joining
us and utilises powerful, up-to-date techniques along-side industry
knowledge to create a truly bespoke training experience unique to
Preqin. Individuals that complete our programmes are able to
conduct more efficient prospecting, uncover more value within our
prospects and clients, resist and overcome objections and achieve
success in a shorter period. Once completed and an assessment
passed, all Sales & CS reps will be fully certified in Preqin Sales
Fundamentals and experience a reduced ramping period and earn more
money, faster.Company Benefits:
- Preqin offers a competitive remuneration package
- 401k with 100% company match up to 10% with a 6-month waiting
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance- on an individual
only basis, starting on the first day of the month with a $1
- Sponsored study to undertake professional training or to gain
qualification relevant to your career progression such as CAIA or
- 19 days paid annual leave + 10 federal holidays (pro rata'd
dependent on your start date) + 7 sick days
- Employee referral bonus program
- Commuter and Transit benefits
- Parental Family Leave 14 weeks and an additional 4 weeks to be
used during first 2 years of child's arrival
- Access to Calm App for mental health and wellbeing
- Growth Space professional development coach 1-on-1Our Company
Values:At Preqin we're driven by our values: everything we do is in
line with the six guiding principles we have set for ourselves.
- Quality Data and Solutions, Comprehensive Coverage: Preqin is
the first port of call for alternatives data, research and
- Customer Centricity: Our customers are the central focus of
- Objectivity: Preqin is data led and impartial.
- Innovation: Preqin sits at the forefront of the dynamic
- Collaboration: Effective communication is essential to our
- Personal Development: Our business is built as much on our
people as it is on our data and solutions.Our Shared CulturePreqin
is a fast-growing company, but we are passionate about keeping an
entrepreneurial spirit at the heart of everything we do. Our aim is
to deliver for our customers, but as one united, progressive, and
successful team. Today, our more than 700 people globally share six
core values. We strive for quality and put our customers first. We
are objective, and we innovate, collaborate, and invest in our
personal development. We also have fun together. We hold social
events, play sports, and celebrate our shared successes. Preqin is
an equal opportunity employer where diversity is at the heart of
our business. It is the policy of Preqin to ensure equal employment
and consider all qualified applicants without regard to race,
colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender
identity or expression, national origin, age, disability,
pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information, socioeconomic
status, political affiliation, or any other basis prohibited by
applicable law. Preqin is committed to offering an inclusive and
accessible experience for all job seekers, so everyone has the
opportunity to be successful. If you need a reasonable
accommodation during the application process due to a disability,
please let the Preqin recruiter know at the start of the
application process. Reasonable accommodations are modifications or
adjustments to the application or hiring process that would enable
you to fully participate in that process.
Keywords: Preqin, New York , Client Success Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!