SR Manager CRM & Loyalty
Company: AM Retail Group
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Our people define our company. AM Retail Group associates are
smart, ambitious, engaging & fun people, who strive for excellence
in everything they do. Working here requires commitment, innovation
& flexibility. The entrepreneurial drive of our associates is at
the heart of our quest to improve & innovate.
We have an immediate opening for an energetic, passionate &
experienced Full Time Professional to join our eCommerce team as a
SR Manager CRM & Loyalty.
The SR Manager CRM & Loyalty will develop, execute and optimize the
strategy, framework and performance of Customer Lifecycle and
Loyalty initiatives to drive incremental sales for AM Retail Group
brands: DKNY, Donna Kara, Karl Lagerfeld Paris, G.H. Bass, Andrew
Marc & Wilsons Leather. A key goal of the role is to leverage our
customer data to identify opportunities to increase our reach,
optimize the customer onboarding experience, convert prospects into
customers and customers into high-value customers. Reporting to the
VP CRM & Marketing, the position will engage collaboratively with
cross functional partners to drive sales, profits, and customer
development across the portfolio of AM Retail Group brands.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher required.
- 5+ years in a direct-to-consumer CRM role or highly data-driven
- Experience managing segmentation strategies and customer
lifecycle programs; Loyalty program experience a plus.
- Prove record of partnering cross functionally to create
personalized customer experiences.
- Expert knowledge and skill with translating data into insights,
particularly as it relates to CRM and consumer/behavioral
- Must be analytical but also creative.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent
- A passion for CRM marketing and a strong analytical drive.
- On-going CRM & Loyalty campaign development, testing,
management, and optimization of marketing strategies to drive
customer retention and loyalty.
- Leverage data to provide insights that drive customer-centric
actions plans across lifecycle journeys, segmentation strategy, and
- Manage Loyalty program development, drive enhancements, develop
loyalty promo calendar, and manage all marketing collateral
including emails, site assets, and store signage.
- Manage and monitor financial implications of the Loyalty
Program with the finance team.
- Coordinate and communicate across functions to ensure alignment
on goals and strategies to enhance CRM & Loyalty programs.
- Establish and foster a disciplined A/B testing approach and
effective campaign measurement methodology.
- Measure activities against KPIs to determine success of
acquisition, retention, and loyalty initiatives.
- Manage the distribution of systematic and ad-hoc reporting with
key insights to brand teams and executive stakeholders.
- Ensure a seamless online customer experience from acquisition
through to retention to maximize lifetime value.
- Support store clienteling strategy and partner with the store
team to develop initiatives to drive traffic and incremental sales
- Optimize and increase capture rate both in store and
digitally/online through CRM & Loyalty initiatives and data capture
- Guide audience development strategies for all digital media
- Manage CRM & Loyalty, ESP and 3rd Party Data vendor
relationships, solicit strategic advice and roadmap initiatives to
Other Information:This position is not eligible for relocation.
Local Candidates only. Please include salary requirements.
AM Retail Group is a division of the G-III Apparel Group.
Being successful at AM Retail Group means putting the best ideas to
work, taking action and following through. You will be challenged
by smart, committed co-workers and pushed to be your best. This is
a place where your individual talents and creativity make a
difference. We are a dynamic company that provides competitive
salary and excellent benefits including medical, dental, 401k,
life, disability and more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
AM Retail Groups family of retail stores include: DKNY, Karl
Lagerfeld Paris, Andrew Marc, Wilsons Leather, G.H. Bass & Co.
Keywords: AM Retail Group, New York , SR Manager CRM & Loyalty, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!