Human Resources Talent Management (AVP)
Company: Pelham Berkeley Search
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Would you like to join a High Profile mid-sized Asset Management
firm in Manhattan as a Human Resources Talent Management SME?
This is a mid-level AVP level role for an experience Talent
Management specialistwith 4+ years of hands-on corporate
In a secondary capacity, you will also be responsible for full life
cycle talent acquisition recruiting function within a small tight
knit HR team
In summary, you will:
- Manage the Talent Management ( TM) function within Human
Resources, partnering with hiring managers, HR Management, and
other stakeholders for talent solutions focusing on Learning and
- Administer Talent Connection (SABA) not limited to Performance
Management, E-Learning modules; trouble shoot issues arising from
end-users; support in the creation, coordination, and facilitation
of learning programs.
- Handle Employee Relations, respond to employees inquiries
timely, handle employee relations, and assist with the resolution
of issues, well as maintaining confidential documentation, and
escalate to HR management or other stakeholders as appropriate.
Help provide guidance to employees and managers in accordance with
established policies and procedures.
- Serve as a primary back up to TA team, in a secondary capacity
assist in Talent Acquisition handling all aspects of the recruiting
life cycle: planning, sourcing, selection of candidates, employment
offers, and on-boarding for select roles.
- Maintain data collection, analysis, report, and confidential
- 4+ years of direct corporate Human Resources Talent Management
required, with Investment Bank/Asset Management/Banking/Finance
industry experience strongly preferred.
- Completed Bachelors Degree required.
- Extensive HRIS experience.
- Professional association membership strongly preferred (Society
of Human Resources Management- SHRM,...)
- Strong understanding of Human Resources Talent Management best
practices, industry standards and employment laws.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
Keywords: Pelham Berkeley Search, New York , Human Resources Talent Management (AVP), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!