Enterprise Account Manager
Company: globaledit -
Location: New York
Posted on: June 25, 2022
globaledit, a division of CoCreativ is looking for a passionate
Growth Account Manager to join our Client Success team. -We are the
leading provider of a powerful SaaS platform that optimizes and
accelerates creative production. The company is Private
Equity-backed, based in New York City & Los Angeles with a
well-established client base. Our Clients include leading fashion
brands, retailers, and entertainment companies - including Morphe
Cosmetics, L.L. Bean, Showtime, and NBC.
We are looking for a Growth Account Manager to build on our success
with some of the world's largest creative production teams. The
right candidate will be a strong individual contributor who will
focus driving growth through brand adoption and expansion of
globaledit. This is a role based in our Tribeca offices operating
in a hybrid model with a balance between remote and onsite
To be successful, this individual must be a hunter who takes a
fearless and enthusiastic approach to achieve or exceed company
goals. We are looking for someone to help us serve some of the
world's largest creative production teams by building long-term
strategic relationships and maintaining high levels of customer
satisfaction. The ideal candidate would have experience in digital
photography, asset management, software support or creative
- Managing client accounts and creative production / asset
management workflows across multiple industries (we primarily serve
media and entertainment, fashion retail, photo production, and
- Serving as a strategic partner by understanding unique creative
workflows and challenges, and helping the client to architect and
implement enterprise level digital asset management solutions.
- Ensuring that clients are fully utilizing globaledit to
maximize the quality and productivity of their creative
- Engaging regularly with the client and establishing agreed upon
goals and driving progress toward those goals.
- Advocating for the client as needed by gathering and sharing
product feedback with our product management team.
- Regularly updating our support site / forums and educating
clients on new features and capabilities.
- Handling on-boarding of new accounts by leading the overall
project management and orientation for new accounts.
- Delivering production support services to select clients
including content management, image processing, metadata tagging,
file renaming, etc
- Acting as a problem solver and liaison between clients and
product management / software engineering for technical
- Ensuring internal alignment on account strategy with the Client
Solution & Sales team.
- 3-5 Years Account Management experience
- College degree in related field
- Strong technical savviness and know-how
- Personable, reliable and highly organized
- Has great follow-through skills
- High energy to grow and learn in a fast-growing company
- Experience supporting SaaS software platforms
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, CaptureOne
- Industry experience in media, video, photography, workflow
- Passion for photography/video a plus
Benefits:We offer a competitive benefits package including major
medical, dental and vision insurance, FSA, HSA, commuter benefits,
and employee discounts as well as PTO, summer Fridays and regular
office events to celebrate our teams. Beautiful workspace which
includes two patio decks and open gallery space.
gloabedit is a division of CoCreativ, a family of integrated
creative production companies. We partner with top brands,
agencies, and creative professionals providing a full range of
essential production services. For over 29 years, we've led the
industry through a culture of innovation, bringing state-of-the-art
digital production and post-production solutions to our clients.Our
headquarters is based in Tribeca, NY, with offices in Los Angeles
and studios in Williamsburg (Brooklyn). Some of our clients:
Publicis, McCann Worldgroup, BBDO, Procter & Gamble, Wieden &
Kennedy, Tommy Hilfiger, Absolut Vodka, Nike, Grey Worldwide, J.
Walter Thompson, L'Oreal, Vogue, GQ, and W Magazine.
Keywords: globaledit -, New York , Enterprise Account Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!