ONESOURCE Implementation Manager
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The role of technology in tax functions has grown exponentially
in importance as resource needs change and tax regulations become
more rigorous. If you are someone who thrives in navigating the
growing tax landscape through a technology lens and partnering with
passionate professionals to help companies achieve their tax
objectives; then we would like to get to know you. Apply now!
What you'll do
As a professional in Deloitte's Tax Technology Consulting (TTC)
team, you will be a part of a team that provides an integrated
approach to technology implementations that help tax departments
maximize the strategic value to the organization. You will deliver
services for companies that are implementing tax solutions
leveraging ONESOURCE applications.
As a ONESOURCE Manager, you will contribute to the growth and
success of Deloitte Tax LLP in a variety of way, including:
- Client Management: Manage the day-to-day interactions with
executive clients and sponsors.
- Delivery: Implementation, restructuring and refresh of tax
technology to align tax software with the clients' specific
requirements and goals.
- Solutions: Identify, design and implement technology and
innovative solutions to address tax needs.
- Support: Provide training around day-to-day activities, tax law
or situational changes.
- Cross Functional Teaming: Understand and articulate the broader
TMC practice and Deloitte overall. Maintain relationships and serve
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach;
participate in the staffing process and retention activities.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contacts, organize
and lead pursuit teams; contribute to business development.
- 5+ years' experience in implementation of direct tax solutions
(compliance and provision) preferably ONESOURCE Income Tax,
ONESOURCE Tax Provision, ONESOURCE Workflow, Corptax and Longview
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related
- CPA, Enrolled Agent, or other appropriate certification (either
in process or able/willing to obtain)
- Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the
role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended
until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Experience with Big 4, tax software firm or equivalent
- Experience working directly with clients
At Deloitte Tax LLP, our Tax Technology Consulting (TTC) practice
helps tax departments pursue a streamlined, transparent, and
efficient tax function that enhances the core responsibilities of
compliance, reporting and planning, while also positioning tax as a
strategic business advisor for the digital era. We specialize in
tax and can effectively address a corporate tax function's unique
needs, requirements and obligations. As technology specialists, we
help clients make appropriate technology choices for both direct
and indirect taxes across all business cycles that have a tax
impact tax. Our team, the largest of its type, offers the necessary
combination of skills, methodology and practical experience to help
clients with a successful ERP implementation.
Deloitte TTC professionals are aligned across our global network of
member firms to support our clients' objectives and address their
challenges. Our team's multi-disciplinary approach combines tax
technical and technology skillsets, enabling greater impact and
efficiency within our client's organization. TTC's business
services help clients with operating model evaluation, roadmap
development for a desired future state, data management solutions,
automation opportunities, tax portal, cloud for enterprise systems,
agile resourcing models, risk, provision and compliance. Learn more
about Deloitte Tax Management Consulting .
Keywords: Deloitte, New York , ONESOURCE Implementation Manager, Executive , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!