Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising, Corporate - Ann Taylor
Company: ANN INC (Ann Taylor - LOFT - Lou & Grey)
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
- Drive in store client experience through Visual Merchandising,
Styling and Marketing ensuring alignment with brand aesthetic and
- Coordinate with Styling and Marketing teams to ensure
compelling in store experience and cut through of campaign
- Collaborate with merchandising team on seasonal product line
and store translation.
- Manage visual team logistics to ensure both brand timelines and
goals are met: calendar, workload, studio process, seasonal
- Work with and guide studio team each floorset to ensure visual
merchandising reflects business goals, design intent, and marketing
- Lead studio floorset walk throughs with Executive Leadership
team, President and CEO.
- Act as the primary link in communication for VM between
Corporate and Field
- Oversee the execution of all visual communication tools,
partnering with merchants, planning and allocation and store
communication as necessary.
- Partner closely with Field Visual Team, providing detailed
feedback on store visits, new store openings and floorset photos.
Collaborate on mapping of flagship stores.
- Lead store workshops focused on developing talent and
implementing new merchandising methods.
- Attend weekly business meetings, providing insight to the
larger team and gathering feedback to incorporate go forward.
- Manage the translation of the promotional calendar to stores
through merchandising execution, window messaging and and store
- Strategize with Planning team on store capacity
- Partner with Store Design team on all new store
openings/re-locations, weighing in on aesthetic, functionality and
- Management of all pop-up experiences, from design onset and
sourcing to execution.Requirements
- 5+ years leading a team in a corporate environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast pace
- Balance of creative and strategic skill set
- Ability to build strong business partner relationships across
- Innovative thinker who challenges the status quo, improving
processes and pushing visual merchandising forward.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign a must, Miro a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written.
- Comfortable working and managing in both a digital and physical
- Proven leadership skills with an emphasis on motivating,
developing and inspiring a team.Location:Times Square Tower-ANN-New
York, NY 10036
Keywords: ANN INC (Ann Taylor - LOFT - Lou & Grey), New York , Senior Manager, Visual Merchandising, Corporate - Ann Taylor, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!