Associate Marketing Manager
Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Who we are: Since 1975, TUMI has been creating world-class
business, travel, and performance luxury essentials designed to
upgrade, uncomplicate and beautify all aspects of life on the move.
Blending flawless functionality with a spirit of ingenuity, we're
committed to empowering journeys as a lifelong partner to movers
and makers in pursuit of their passions. The brand is sold globally
in over 75 countries with approximately 2,000 points of sale.
TUMI is looking for a consumer and customer-focused North American
Associate Marketing Manager who is passionate about growing the
TUMI brand in North America across all channels of business: Retail
(Online/Offline), Wholesale, and Outlet. The Associate Marketing
Manager is a crucial member of TUMI's NA Marketing Team and will
activate 360 consumer marketing initiatives supporting our launches
in key cities, TUMI stores, and across our key customers. The
Associate Marketing Manager will own customer omnichannel
strategies, focusing on driving traffic, customer growth, and sales
to the TUMI business and ensuring TUMI's campaign assets are
leveraged across channels. This team member will partner closely
with Retail, Wholesale, and Outlet Sales leads, as well as key
internal cross-functional partners across Design, Merchandising,
VM, Social/PR, Media, Creative/Copy, Licensing, and IT. This role
will also be a key contact for all external customer marketing and
media teams. This position is based in the New York City global
headquarters, reporting to the Director, Global and NA
- Oversee 360 Marketing calendars and timetables to manage all
major launches and track key deliverables across the
- Lead the ideation and execution of experiential consumer events
supporting major campaigns in partnership with agencies.
- Develop a NA Marketing omnichannel strategy and process for how
we go to market with TUMI stores and our key customers to support
- Develop a seasonal customer-centric channel marketing calendar
that supports all channels, including Retail (online/stores),
Wholesale, and Outlet.
- Support and communicate the TUMI plans in close collaboration
with Sales leads to key customers and align on activation
opportunities and partnership strategies.
- Develop authentic retailtainment for key customers to support
360 pushes tied to product priorities identified in partnership
with Sales, Marketing and Merchandising.
- Collaborate with the Media, Social/PR teams to develop relevant
product storytelling that supports key launches and share assets
with Retail online partners.
- Align on all Channel Marketing efforts to define measurable
KPIs that support overarching business goals and recap execution
- Partner with the Creative/production team to develop campaign
toolkits and ensure timely delivery and distribution of brand
assets to customers.
- Stay on top of retail trends and research opportunities to
improve product storytelling and the consumer experience.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, experiential events, and
experience with channels, retail, and/or fashion and accessories is
also a plus!
- Understanding of omnichannel Marketing strategies and possesses
a customer-centric mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, ability to work within multiple
- Strong attention to detail as well as organizational and time
- Ability to work cross-functionally and collaboratively in a
fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Resourceful, self-starter, proactive with project management,
planning, and prioritization skills
- Interest in eCommerce and the digital retail landscape
Why you'll love working here:At TUMI, you'll find a dynamic working
environment, joining a community where each team member is
empowered with an entrepreneurial spirit. Associates are respected
as a vital part of the organization and recognized for their
contributions. We believe in a workplace that gives every
individual the opportunity to make an impact, and our ongoing
commitment is to provide all the tools you need to succeed-
guidance towards individual career growth, professional training
and development initiatives, and a motivating, exciting
environment- along with competitive salaries and comprehensive
Keywords: TUMI, New York , Associate Marketing Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!