Consumer Insights Manager
Company: Midea America Corp
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job SummaryMidea is one of the world's largest home appliance
brands, offering the most comprehensive selection of products in
the world to fully serve the needs of day-to-day living at home, at
work, or anywhere else you go.
The Market Research Manager is responsible for initiating,
developing, synthesizing and translating all available
Consumer/competitor data, research and insights. They will work
closely with sales and product teams providing regular analysis of
sales trends, competitors, and buying habits to promote sales
opportunities and guide decision making.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Establish, drive and lead a highly effective primary research
and competitive intelligence process to include capture, assessment
and dissemination of intelligence/insights across the
- Act as the main source of market research and customer insights
for the business, providing information to help drive strategic
direction and new product development decisions.
- Create and comply with ethical standards in obtaining
- Provide ongoing evaluation and recommendations on competitors
and industry trends based on insights.
- Cultivate a shared understanding across the organization with
- Any other duties assigned.
- With the support of the Head of CMI and a research partner
(agency), manages all aspects of maintaining Panel Community
including assisting with new panel setups, recruitment and
replenishment initiatives, overall community engagement, incentive
administration, and community-panel health reporting.
- In collaboration with all Product Teams and Managers,
coordinates with internal groups and external partners to ensure
all community deliverables are running according to project plan
and seek management assistance to resolve issues.
- Performs Q/A for each panel, e.g., tests and approves on-line
links to panel recruit questionnaire before recruit launch.
- Maintains panel, prepares panel health reports, answers
questions and issues raised by internal stakeholders.
- Focuses on engagement best practices including developing,
coordinating, and monitoring engagement campaigns including
newsletters, re-engagement campaigns, sweepstakes programs.
- Facilitates different engagement related activities such as
(designing), scripting, testing, launching, and monitoring
- Supports administration of Insight community incentives and
tracking of points redemption.
- Contributes to the development of process and training
documentation as required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary education in
Mechanical Engineering or Product Design.
- Minimum 1-2 years of panel/community management experience,
research, project management, research, or member support role
- A positive, can-do attitude and team player mentality.
- Solid aptitude in Microsoft Office - Excel, Word,
- Demonstrated high level of customer service with internal and
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic web design (HTML, CSS) knowledge or experience is an
- Background creating compelling stories that drive sales
strategy using various sources of data.
- Ability to analyze and translate data-based findings into
clear, relevant and actionable insights.
- Data analysis skills with excel and or sql.
Midea is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate
based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender
(including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions),
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status
as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability,
or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Keywords: Midea America Corp, New York , Consumer Insights Manager, Executive , Parsippany, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!