Location: New York
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Large Media Company - NYC seeking HYBRID talent to Video
This Jobot Job is hosted by Lauren Cordaro
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $55,000 - $80,000 per year
A Bit About Us
On behalf of our client, a national media program company, Jobot is
looking for a Campaign Manager that will oversee the management of
digital assets and campaign executions. This role will be
responsible for the acquisition, development, and implementation of
digital assets, campaign placements (and accuracy), as well as
troubleshooting an ad-hoc project work relating to reporting.
Why join us?
Working alongside our Sales / Revenue Operations team to deliver
and ensure ad campaigns run without a hitch. This will require
someone that is technically savvy, has an eye for detail, a
solution-based problem solver, that demonstrates a client-first
mentality and a focus on leadership.
What you'll do
- Work / Lead internal teams and external partner agencies to
manage digital assets throughout both pre and post launch
- Advise on any adjustments needed to received assets to meet our
parent company policies
- Troubleshoot campaign advertisement issues
- Lead meetings with departmental / cross-functional teams
(Sales, Planning, Inventory, and more) to ensure alignment on plans
and initiatives for the network
- Analyze placements in the ad server and determine endpoint
targeting and priority levels to meet the execution
- Review and analyze campaign health reports to provide feedback
to network sales partners and advise on any necessary
You're relevant experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years' experience in Sales Operations, Bonus if coming from
a network / broadcasting company
- Strong understanding and knowledge of marketing KPIs
- Experience in ad server (Google Ad Manager, Freewheel,
- Comfortability with front-end order management and relevant
softwares (Operative One, etc.)
- Fluency in Impressions, CTR, CPMs, eCPMS, Unique View,
PageViews, Referrers, Visits
- Technical experience with MS Office, HTML, Actionscript, basic
- Strong written and verbal skills, along with comfortability
presenting and leading large discussions
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United
- Desire to work in the entertainment media industry which
requires availability during weekends if we are supporting a live
- Must be 18 years or older.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, New York , Campaign Manager, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!