Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting Manager
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We are looking for an experienced Data Analytics and Reporting
Manager to support the ADP small business digital marketing team
primarily aligning to RUN by ADP - in product marketing (IPM) and
digital onboarding (EVO) with a focus on end-to-end performance
measurement, reporting and strategic analysis for ADP small
business marketing efforts. Responsibilities include documenting
business requirements, data wrangling, development of insightful
reports, developing dashboards, providing valuable insights, and
actionable recommendations on how to improve and/or grow digital
Are you passionate about telling the story of marketing performance
and identifying opportunities for improvement by digging into data
sets and extrapolating meaningful and actionable insights, and then
conveying those insights with thoughtful data visualization and
presentations, then keep reading and apply.
Successful candidates will have experience and understanding of
digital marketing measurement and analytics to include B2B inbound
lead funnel, A/B, Multivariate and CRO testing, website
performance, funnel analysis and return on investment analytics and
reporting. He/she must comfortable independently leading complex
reporting and analysis initiatives from start to finish and be able
to interpret complex results of large-scale data driven marketing
campaigns/initiatives. Read on and apply today
- Lead the mining, analysis, and interpretation of data using
statistical techniques to develop actionable insights for complex
- Design, develop, and implement intuitive dashboards designed
for easy consumption by business stakeholders
- Improve and maintain existing dashboards and shared data
- Effectively communicate findings and results to various
stakeholders including senior leadership across marketing and sales
by explaining the story behind the data and make recommendations to
the business based on data insights including Ad-Hoc executive
- Partner effectively with a variety of business stakeholders
including marketing, sales, operations, and external vendors
- Partner with marketing operations to create new or enhance
existing digital marketing data tables
- Enhance analytical processes including data flows, dashboards,
- Perform ad hoc analyses as opportunities/necessities arise
- Build and manage digital growth marketing performance
- Provide key insights for areas of optimization to expand user
acquisition, engagement and retention
- Partner with data science team to help identify best fit
targets, scoring and propensity models to drive improved marketing
- Develop and implement data analyses, attribution rules, data
collection system- ensuring data integrity and accurate tagging are
implemented within campaigns for tracking performance and other
strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality of
marketing programs (full funnel)
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and
maintain databases (e.g., Google Data Studio, Google Search
Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google UAC)
Who we're seeking? Someone with the following qualification would
- 5+ years of work experience in data, analytics, marketing,
product development or business management
- Expert at SQL and excel for querying and manipulating data for
analysis and visualization
- Strong analytical, processing, and mathematical skills with
ability to structure and conduct analyses
- Analytical & curious mindset with qualitative reasoning
- Strong experience with Tableau, Google Data Studio or other
data visualization tools
- Strong experience with SQL
- Skill merging diverse data from different platforms, formats,
- Experience with data warehouses (such as AWS)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (strong excel data
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google
- Conceptual thinker with proven analytical & problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
present complex information in an easy-to-understand manner with
clear recommendations based on data insight
- Prior digital marketing agency experience a plus
Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA is preferred.
- At least 3 years management experience in an e-commerce
- At least 5 years developing and designing e-commerce Web
- Prior work on financial Web sites or applications is a
- Specialized training in graphical interface design and the user
- Demonstrated competency in the following: HTML, DHTML, ASP
Flash, FTP clients, WebTrendsLive (or similar technology), SQL
Server, and Visio.
- Knowledge of Internet trends and the ability to apply that
knowledge to marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of retirement industry products and practices.
- Highly PC literate in both hardware and software.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint, and
- Ability to meet deadlines, and to work under pressure of time
- Ability to analyze marketing metrics.
- Familiar with budgets and business finance.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to independently learn new software programs and use of
- Good interpersonal skills in working with others; must be able
to lead a team.
- Ability to accept feedback and willingness to implement changes
The targeted base salary range for this role is listed in the
compensation section below. Actual salary may be above or below
this range based on factors such as location, skills, and relevant
experience. In addition, this position may include additional
compensation in the form of bonus, equity, or commissions.
If you are a full-time salaried or hourly worker, we offer the
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Matched 401(k), Student
Loan Repayment Program, Wellness Program, Short- and Long-Term
Disability, Charitable Contribution Match, Holidays, Personal Days
& Vacation, Paid Volunteer Time Off, and more.
Compensations Range for U.S. Nevada Residents: $90,000 -
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to
understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring
interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our
clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact
lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality
and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities
regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color,
genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected
veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the
basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where
associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications,
experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business
with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all
applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values
with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that
fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click
https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture
and our full set of values.
Keywords: ADP, New York , Digital Marketing Analytics & Reporting Manager, Executive , Roseland, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!