Company: PuroClean Restoration Services of Cranford
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionProduction Manager Job Summary: Manage all field
crews, perform fieldwork as needed. Manage all jobs and crews to
ensure that jobs are on schedule and all work is executed
efficiently and profitably. Ensure that all job data and updates
including required daily measurements, notes and adjustments are
recorded. Ensure that all required information is uploaded into
cloud based management software.
- Keep customers apprised of status and next steps.
- Ensure all SLA requirements are met for insurance program
- Supervise multiple crews and crewmembers.
- Job-site management, customer contact, keep job diary in
on-line software applications.
- Coach and train production techs.
- Communicate expectations to techs.
- Communicate with office staff to ensure estimates are complete
and are uploaded on time.
- Ensure all team members follow company guidelines.
- Leave job site with a clean and orderly appearance.
- Manage production expenses at job site including hours
expended, supplies and tools.
- Oversee equipment maintenance, keep management updated on
equipment state and requirements.
- Keep control of all company assets including equipment and
- Keep vehicles in an orderly manner; ensure they are organized,
fueled and ready for deployment. Qualifications:
- Willingness for continued learning and growth. Ability to ‘lead
and coach' your teammates.
- Attention to details in organization, cleanliness and care for
facility, assets and equipment.
- Aptitude with record keeping, recording information and
communicating ‘the message'.
- Awareness and respect for safety, using care and caution with
teammates and customers.
- Strength with multitasking and handling deadlines,
organizational and leadership skills.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs. and comfortable on your feet
for prolonged periods of time.
- Be able to be "On Call" in a rotation with other lead and staff
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience. Overtime for nights
and weekends and bonus on-call pay
- PuroClean pays 100% of full time employee's medical
- Paid holidays
- Car is provided for work use
- Cell phone
- 401k plan available with employer matching This franchise is
independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application
will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will
be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about
employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the
franchise location, and not to PuroClean Corporate.
Keywords: PuroClean Restoration Services of Cranford, New York , Production Manager, Executive , Cranford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!