Senior Manager, Paid Social
Company: Dentsu Aegis Network
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Company DescriptionJob Description
The Senior Manager, Paid Social is responsible for planning and
activating paid social campaigns across a variety of channels such
as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc.. You'll lead a team
of junior colleagues while also working in a client-facing
capacity, presenting QBRs and participating in strategy and
* Plan and activate paid social media campaigns across Facebook,
Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, among other platforms.
* Manage daily paid social operations.
* Manage and mentor junior team members.
* Work directly with client to discuss strategy, planning.
* Present QBRs to client
* Attend planning meetings with client.
* Provide POVs both proactively and when requested
* Foster collaboration with other channels and partner with Client
* Act as primary point of contact for team escalation and
participate in daily client communication.
* 4+ years of experience in paid social media across Meta, TikTok,
& Snapchat (additional channels are a plus!)
* Previous experience managing direct/dotted-line reports and/or
mentoring junior team
* Solid understanding of media technologies and emerging trends
* Excellent communication and presentation skills including written
* Strong analytical skills. Must be able to gather, analyze,
summarize, and present data
* Excellent knowledge of the digital media landscape for both
branding and direct response campaigns
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, dynamic
* Ability to work independently as well as work in a team in a
collaborative, problem-solving environment.
* Expert proficiency in Microsoft Excel (VLookups, Pivot
The anticipated Salary Range for the position is $68,000 -
$106,000. Salary is based on a wide range of factors that include
relevant experience, knowledge, skills, and other job- related
qualifications, and geography. A range of medical, dental, vision,
401(k) matching, generous paid time off, and/ or other benefits are
also available. For more information regarding dentsu benefits,
please visit https://dentsubenefitsplus.com/
About dentsu international
Part of Dentsu Group, Dentsu International is a network designed
for what's next, helping clients predict and plan for disruptive
future opportunities and create new paths to growth in the
sustainable economy. Dentsu delivers people-focused solutions and
services to drive better business and societal outcomes. This is
delivered through five global leadership brands - Carat, Dentsu
Creative, dentsu X, iProspect and Merkle, each with deep
Dentsu International's radically collaborative team of diverse
creators unifies people, clients and capabilities through
horizontal creativity to help clients create culture, change
society, and invent the future.
Powered by 100% renewable energy, Dentsu International operates in
over 145 markets worldwide with more than 46,000 dedicated
specialists, and partners with 95 of the top 100 global
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a
force for good-for our people, for our clients, for the industry
and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating
space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We
embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams
to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent
environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better
collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better
outcomes for all.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment
Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or
employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual
orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national
origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status,
veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other
legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local
laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may
be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the
Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws.
A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are
normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity
without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact
email@example.com if you need assistance completing any
forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to
request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the
Company to which you are applying.
Keywords: Dentsu Aegis Network, New York , Senior Manager, Paid Social, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!