Account Manager, Branded Attractions
Company: National Basketball Association
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
- Assist in project management on all new projects including
creative development, marketing and operations.
- Day-to-day contact for all existing partners following project
- Act as partner liaison and handle all incoming requests.
- Manage upkeep of content and graphics.
- Lead marketing calls and coordinate with internal marketing
- Perform site visits as necessary.
- Main contact for Regional Offices - route approvals, update
team and calendar, respond to inquiries.
- Opportunity to take on Project Management role for additional
locations of existing attractions, mall tours, museum exhibits, and
other attractions as needed.
- Lead content, photo and stats acquisition with internal and
external partners. Lead collaboration across content, media, stats
and legal. Keep tracking document of all content, stats and photos
across global attractions. Initiate updates as needed. Perform
annual review of content within attractions and provide
recommendations for enhancement/upgrades.
- Track and provide basic analysis of "additional metrics" for
Branded Attractions globally, such as emails collected, traffic,
marketing drivers, etc.
- Handle finance and legal administration for department and
track collection of partner deliverables. Includes:
- Due Diligence paperwork, Service Agreements, Invoices
- Collect monthly operational reports from global partners.
Analyze businesses and create and distribute recap.
- Collect quarterly royalty reports from global partners/finance.
Analyze business and create and distribute recap.
- Create contractual deliverables worksheet per partner and
monitor deliverables and approvals.
- Organize and maintain contracts, including updating status
spreadsheet for legal team, sending out monthly alerts/updates,
keeping contracts on tight turnaround and track key information for
easy reference by team members.
- Assist in development of marketing assets and managing creative
approvals across all projects. Route through internal departments
to receive sign-off and legal clearance.
- Maintain overall asset and idea library across events,
attractions and partner activations. Provide suggestions for global
Branded Attractions. Maintain branded attractions deck.
- Assist retail team with experiential elements
- Provide guidance and oversight to intern projects.
- Manage departmental scheduling as needed, including tradeshows.
Schedule, create agenda and facilitate notes for department
Nearest Major Market: Manhattan
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Marketing Manager, Account Manager, Project Manager,
Branding, Marketing, Sales, Technology
Keywords: National Basketball Association, New York , Account Manager, Branded Attractions, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!