Director of Client Operations
Company: Premise Health Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: September 26, 2022
Healthcare Without RivalPremise Health is the world's leading
direct healthcare provider and one of the largest digital providers
in the country, serving over 11 million eligible lives across more
than 2,500 of the largest commercial and municipal employers in the
U.S. Premise partners with its clients to offer fully connected
care - in-person and in the digital environment. It operates more
than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness centers in 45 states andGuam,
delivering care through the Digital Wellness Center and onsite,
nearsite, mobile, and event solutions.Premise delivers value by
simplifying complexity and breaking down barriers to give diverse
member populations access to convenient, integrated, high-quality
care. We offer more than 30 products, delivering the breadth and
depth of care required to serve organizations' total populations.
The result is healthcare that meets the needs of members and their
families, helping them live healthier while lowering costs for
organizations.Premise offers a wide range of dynamic,
purpose-driven career opportunities. We are currently looking for
aDirector of Client Operationsto join ourteam in the Northeast
Region.About the role:This position oversees and directs the
operations management of multiple employer worksites across all
lines of health and fitness related services within a geographic
area. Is a subject matter expert and provides expertise managing
and mentoring Health Center Leadership staff.Essential
- Serves as main client contact on strategic integration and
expansion opportunities, maintaining strategic focus on client
satisfaction and value added strategies and demonstrates the
ability to proactively identify client needs related to healthcare
- Identifies processes to improve overall performance of health
centers and defines innovative measurements of performance
standards to integrate corporate strategies.
- Demonstrates strong business acumen and knowledge of staffing,
capacity, ROI, budget, margins, service and product offerings, to
implement and drive strategic and relevant operational
- Strategically identifies and solves complex problems
effectively with an emphasis on developing proactive approaches
utilizing internal (corporate and regional) support.
- Identifies and requests participation from corporate
departments in strategic meetings as client needs dictate.
- Owns client/site meetings, committees, and task forces to
support strategic initiatives and goals.
- Operational lead on implementations post-go-live.
- Coordinates and productively facilitates communication across
virtual sites and effectively navigates through multilayer client
relationships (vendors, consultants, etc).
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively manage complex multiple
lines of service and clients.
- Provides effective leadership, coaching, and mentoring at the
- Builds talent to proactively manage additional LOS.
- Participates in sales process.
- Escalation point for clients.
- Consults with Medical, Legal or Compliance departments
regarding regulations, practices act, practice law, certification
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Manages site level supervisors.
- Owns the client/site meetings, committees and task forces to
support strategic initiative and goals; identifies and asks for
participation of corporate departments in strategic meetings as
client needs dictate.
- Coordinates and communicates across virtual sites and shares
best demonstrated practices with peers.
- May be asked to complete ad hoc projects.
- Oversees the management of up to 15 health centers with
multiple lines of service.
- Manages the relationship of up to 10 clients.
- Manages a portfolio of $2M - $10M in Gross Annual Revenue
- Manages (direct and indirect) up to 10 - 50 FTEs.Job
- Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred or equivalent
- 7+ years' experience in a business environment or related
industry, managing others
- Experience managing virtual teams
- Healthcare experience managing in a medical, pharmacy, fitness
or other similar environment preferred.
- Experience in an Operations function desired
- Prior budget and P&L responsibility desired
- Demonstrated experience with medical information management
systemsKnowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated process or efficiency management.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills required
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills required
- Excellent demonstrated follow up skills & attention to
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization (both
internal and external)
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated adaptability and ability to manage change
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation, Medicare and/or clinical
standards of practice preferred.Work-life balance is at the
foundation of how decisions are made and where Premise is headed.
We can only help people get, stay, and be well if we do the same
for ourselves. In addition to competitive pay, Premise offers
benefits packages including medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.Premise Health is
an equal opportunity employer; we value inclusion, and we do not
discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or
disability status.Compensation is between $130,000 to $145,000
annually. Premise offers a comprehensive benefits package to all
full-time team members including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K,
Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, annual CEU/CME allowance, and Tuition
Reimbursement. Benefits offered to part-time team members include
401K, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays and annual CEU/CME allowance.
PRN team members may also enroll in 401K.To support Premise
Health's commitment to the safety, health and wellbeing of our team
members, clients and patients, Premise Health encourages all new
team members to be fully vaccinated and up to date with a COVID-19
vaccine. Where applicable state or local laws or a client require,
individuals who are offered and accept a position with Premise
Health will be required to provide proof of vaccination in the form
of a CDC vaccination card as part of the pre-employment onboarding
process. **Except where a reasonable medical or religious
accommodation can be granted.
Keywords: Premise Health Inc., New York , Director of Client Operations, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!