Associate Strategy Director
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
The Brand Strategy team is a global team with strategy functions
across several offices. The team acts as a global 'centre of
intelligence' and a guardian of cultural-perspective; we share a
lot of work and resources and are held together with a
The Associate Strategy Director brings a wealth of culturally
savvy, insights-driven 360 marketing experience across a range of
brand strategy projects. Based out of New York, you will own
strategy-specific deliverables from brand strategy (brand bibles,
positioning, communications), to creative strategy (creative
briefs, 360 creative campaigns), to collaboration strategy, and
You'll work directly with the VP, Global Strategy and the SVP, US
New Business in diversifying Highsnobiety's client roster and
service offering, becoming a key player in how we level up existing
clients and gain new ones.
- Achieve annual business targets through selling 360 - marketing
solutions to brand partners, unlocking new long-term strategic
partnerships and renewing existing key accounts.
- Be a lead player within the whole US business, actively
contributing to how strategy is used as we evolve as a business
(this is about being agile, entrepreneurial and giving input to
craft the future).
- Support the US commercial team in identifying new categories
and go-to-market plans to secure new business in these
categories.Develop long-term strategies and partnership roadmaps
that show how Highsnobiety is creating brand and business
transformation over key phases throughout the partnership.
- Ensure the right strategic processes and tools are being used
in the 'post-sales' process, so that we can track partnership
success and readjust goals throughout the partnership.
- Be a key front line player in the sales channel, working
closely with the West Coast sales team.
- Work closely with the Creative Director and creative team;
collaborating in new business opportunities with briefs fueled by
consumer and cultural insight.
- Leverage all of our in-house insight and research capabilities
to ensure we are using proprietary intelligence to unlock new
opportunities in ways which differentiate us within the
- Identify, challenge and develop category specific marketing
products and service offerings for our top tier brand partners.
- 6+ years of professional experience in the brand or marketing
industry with 2+ years of managerial experience.
- A problem solver who understands the intricacies of today's
media/advertising/marketing landscape and the market gaps.An
ability to - and excitement for - the opportunity to start
relationships from scratch and to be able to communicate
confidently with the C-suite.A strong ability to understand and
interpret research (both quantitative and qualitative); to
translate research and proprietary approaches into solutions
tailored for different industries and specific clients.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A comprehensive COVID-19 hybrid remote work plan and related
sustainable business model
- Motivating, international and creative work atmosphere
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality,
independence and creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company and help build
a global brand
- Ability to gain skills at the cutting edge of the global media
and advertising landscape
Highsnobiety is a global community of independent-minded creatives
& professionals: Every perspective matters. That's why we're proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status,
disability, gender identity, gender expression or genetic
Keywords: Highsnobiety, New York , Associate Strategy Director, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!