Assistant Manager, Marketing (Elizabeth Arden - Skin)
Company: Revlon Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Champion of brand/category initiatives for new product
development and/or specific elements of a marketing plan. Take a
lead in the analysis and development of marketing strategies and
concepts. Work independently under the supervision of the Brand
Manager or Senior Brand Manager.
- Contribute to the development of category and product
- Contribute to development and execution of Brand Strategy, 3
year and annual plan.
- Collaborate with regional marketing and sales & marketing
partners in key markets to recommend and implement strategies and
programs that drive the business.
- Lead new product development team meetings and keep
- Collaborate with Product Development on new product ideation
- Analyze new product feasibility (size of opportunity, target
audience, forecasting, pricing, return on investment, competitive
- Develop new product positioning statements and write new
- Participate in all aspects of new product launch including
management of cost of goods sold.
- Proof and approve all artwork relating to new and existing
- Contribute to the development and execution of brand
advertising in television, print, and promotional programs.
- Generate, present, and apply insights from monthly business
analysis (category, competitor, customer).
- Uncover category, competitive, and consumer insights and
recommend appropriate course of action.
- Maintain and monitor project timelines and follow up with
cross-functional team members on an ongoing basis.
- Be involved in research initiatives and brand/category team
- Assist Brand Manager with production budgets.
- Routes all advertising and collateral to legal and R&D
- Maintain competitive product library
- Champion and implement improvements for product life-cycle
management on brand skus.
- Works on all aspects of the commercialization process,
including the stage/gate process.
A bachelor's degree is required, and an MBA is ideal.
Knowledge And Skills Required
- 3+ Years minimum years of experience
- Leadership and initiative
- Strong strategic, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to conceptualize ideas, summarize research studies,
write copy, and complete a business review.
- Ability to work collaboratively across functions, work
independently, and take initiative when appropriate.
- Creative thinking and flexibility - ability to multitask and
handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Time management skills and ability to prioritize projects as
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Some experience with Nielsen, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of administration and project management skills.
- 1 - - 3 years relevant work experience in marketing or product
- Experience in prestige skincare and/or beauty and/or personal
care categories a plus
- Experience living or working in another country a plus
Keywords: Revlon Inc., New York , Assistant Manager, Marketing (Elizabeth Arden - Skin), Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!