Branch Manager, Herricks, NY
Company: Santander Holdings USA Inc
Location: East Rutherford
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Branch Manager, Herricks, NY
Country: United States of America
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Santander is one of the largest banks in the world, and one of the
top banks in the United States based on deposits. With a principal
presence in the northeast U.S., Santander's retail division serves
nearly 2 million customers and more than 5% of small businesses in
The Branch Manager is responsible for the administration of sales,
service, operational efficiency, risk applications, internal
control and HR management activities to meet bank objectives for
the branch. Incumbents develop a culture within the branch in which
quality and continuous improvement on all performance
accountabilities are understood and utilized by all team members.
Ensures the team is focused on the acquisition of new business and
personal relationships and the retention and expansion of existing
- Delivers exceptional customer service and coaches/motivates
team to deepen existing customer relationships and acquire new
- Implements strategies to reduce overhead, and is responsible
for managing branch P & L.
- Directs the development, implementation and use of productive
sales strategies and techniques, generating additional bank
business through any mean or channel provided by the Company.
- Focuses on increasing Bank products and services, sales and
number of clients, by executing customized strategies related to
people and client management.
- Coaches and motivates branch team members.
- Participates in branch functions and community activities to
promote the organization's image and growth, ensuring that the
Company maintains a strong local presence.
- Manages performance of all branch staff. Responsible for the
hiring, retention, motivation, and success of branch colleagues
across all job families within the branch. Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent field,
or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience
- Consultative, team-oriented sales personality with outstanding
personal customer skills
- Demonstrates the ability to generate sales excitement and acts
as a coach and mentor to the staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel with ability to operate
a variety of office equipment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound risk decision making skills and strong operational
- Meets compliance and audit requirements
- Demonstrated supervisory abilities to provide constructive and
positive feedback and manage performance
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships
- Ability to manage, supervise, instruct and coach
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to make independent decisions and utilize sound
- Advanced knowledge of all Retail and Small business products
and services and fluency in business acumen and in SME credit
- Highly motivated and competitive with proven leadership quality
and very goal driven
- Understands all appropriate policies and procedures and process
that impact work activities At Santander, we value and respect
differences in our workforce and strive to increase the diversity
of our teams. We actively encourage everyone to apply .
Santander is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any
other characteristic protected by law.
Working Conditions: Frequent Minimal physical effort such as
sitting, standing and walking. Occasional moving and lifting
equipment and furniture is required to support onsite and offsite
meeting setup and teardown. Physically capable of lifting up to
fifty pounds, able to bend, kneel, climb ladders.
Employer Rights: Employer Rights: This job description does not
list all of the job duties of the job. You may be asked by your
supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You may be
evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed
in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this
job description at any time. This job description is not a contract
for employment and either you or the employer may terminate at any
time for any reason.
Primary Location: Williston Park, New York, United States of
Other Locations: New York-Williston Park
Organization: Santander Bank N.A.
Keywords: Santander Holdings USA Inc, New York , Branch Manager, Herricks, NY, Executive , East Rutherford, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!