Project Manager - Staffing/HR
Company: SGA Inc.
Location: New York
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc., (SGA), is searching for a
Project Manager - Staffing/HR for a CONTRACT assignment with one of
our premier Financial clients in New York, NY.
The Hiring Accelerator program was set-up to help expedite critical
and high priority Consent Order related hiring across Firm. The
program sits within a broader transformation team within Firm's
Productivity department and has been live since July 2021 and is
constantly evolving. The program's key focus areas include Issue
Resolution (hiring acceleration for stalled recruiting efforts),
Third Party Sourcing and working with internal clients to ensure
their SOW Hiring Plans are on track. The Program Manager is a vital
member of Hiring Accelerator, and their responsibilities will align
with the needs of the programs whilst overseeing a variety of
hiring related initiatives across Firm. They will collaborate with
business stakeholders, HR, Talent Acquisition, and external
recruiting partners to support the successful delivery of the
Hiring Accelerator program.
- Deputize for Hiring Accelerator lead as required.
- Day-to-day ownership of program management success and
- Fielding staffing/recruiting related issues and escalations
across Firm, investigating the cause and impact, and providing
resolution in a timely manner.
- Tracking and problem solving any potential delays to various
SOW initiatives across the firm to ensure deadlines are met and
mitigating risk of extension.
- Working with third party recruiting firms in the execution of
large-scale hiring initiatives; providing program governance and
delivery whilst partnering with Talent Acquisition and Hiring
Managers in the delivery of.
- Support project leads across Productivity (as required) in
their day-to-day ownership of program delivery
- Championing program initiatives (inclusive of Low Cost
Consultant program) across the business.
- Provide project/program reporting and informational updates to
project leads and stakeholders as required.
- Continuously assess initiatives and introduce improvements and
best practices, as needed
- Collaborate with other program managers to promote an
environment conducive to information exchange
- 5-10 years of experience in Program/Project Management with
proven success in project/program management and execution,
preferably in recruiting, staffing, HR.
- Experience in supporting transformation projects and
organizational change initiatives.
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative skills; being able to
analyze data, draw conclusions, identify trends and issues, and
diagnose root cause of issues
- Proven experience in providing quality control and oversight,
and development of dashboards and reports for a portfolio of
- Track record of success in delivering high quality work in a
fast paced and dynamic environment
- Analytical mindset to resolve issues in a variety of complex
- A team player who will implement initiatives effectively and
motivate others to contribute
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively within a
heavily matrixed organization
- Strong communications (written, verbal and interpersonal)
skills, including tact, diplomacy, and ability to influence senior
- Integrity, maturity, dependability, a positive professional
- Oral & written communication
- Stakeholder management
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint skills a must
- Preferably, 5-10 years of experience in Program/Project
Management in recruiting, staffing, HR.
- Experience within the Financial Services or another regulated
industry is preferred.
- Smartsheet, Power BI an advantage
SGA is a technology and resource solutions provider driven to stand
out. We are a women-owned business. Our mission: to solve big IT
problems with a more personal, boutique approach. Each year, we
match consultants like you to more than 1,000 engagements. When we
say let's work better together, we mean it. You'll join a diverse
team built on these core values: customer service, employee
development, and quality and integrity in everything we do. Be
yourself, love what you do and find your passion at work. Please
find us at .
EEO Employer: Race, Color, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender
Identity, Religion, National Origin, Disability, Veteran Status,
Age, Marital Status, Pregnancy, Genetic Information, or Other
Legally Protected Status.
Keywords: SGA Inc., New York , Project Manager - Staffing/HR, Executive , New York, New York
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!